• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Bitcoin cold storage wallet copper coin

BITCOIN COLD STORAGE WALLET

1 Ounce 999 Fine Copper

Comes In Sealed Retail Protective Packaging (No Codes or Keys Visible)

Each coin features a unique BTC wallet ID & matching key QR code, laser-etched directly onto the coin’s surface, concealed beneath a tamper-resistant holographic film, featuring the Bitcoin wallet ID QR code for easy value confirmation & importing into your favorite hot wallet. Fire & Flood Resistant. 

£18 each + P&P of your choice, Bank transfer please :) 

Happy to post with anything besides special delivery at your risk.

BFB37D16-8035-4DB4-A423-CB41FA6CA7DE.jpeg

D6A20A0D-3948-4961-8D70-FBB385E9F6A8.jpeg

2290B69C-4F74-49B7-95D9-013F41B9595D.jpeg

033D6B01-8FFE-4C82-8040-BAF1104F08B4.jpeg

E04542A5-7B89-4B20-A40C-F1ECC9B015D2.jpeg

8C1F8D8D-97D3-4B87-ACD7-949CDFACB946.jpeg

50FBE687-ADEB-40CF-ACD7-2D91B414109F.jpeg

56A7AFF7-1442-4FB0-8E86-23D3307AB25A.jpeg

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

45 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

How does one guarantee that the private keys have not been recorded at source prior to sticker application?

Honestly I can’t say I’m not a crypto bug so have no idea how these work, Had multiple requests for these & here they are :) 

The company is called Block Chain Mint very reputable, But I can’t guarantee your question I apologise. 

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

• 2 months later...
On 17/06/2021 at 21:12, Danny-boy said:

How does one guarantee that the private keys have not been recorded at source prior to sticker application?

personally I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole, never use a wallet address that someone else generated, you have to take their word that they don't have a copy of the private key that they generated, stamped on the coin, generated a QR code for, then hid under a sticker! no thanks

see the 1 star reviews on amazon, some indicate that their bitcoin was stolen from these "cold storage" wallets

Amazon.co.uk:Customer reviews: Cold Storage Coins Bitcoin Store | 1 Ounce 999 Fine Copper | Securely Store & Encrypt Cryptocurrencies

Archived