• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Bulk Silver Lots - .999 @ £26 per oz (also some .925)

terakris

Bulk Silver Lots - .999 @ £26 per oz (also some .925)

I've decided to sell a lot of my Silver so have made some bundles and also have some items of the same type in tubes/capsules going together. I'm not interested in breaking up lots into separate coins and the mystery bundles are so varied that I don't have time to list every item... so the way to think about it is random Bullion silver at £26oz - job done.

All coins/rounds should be considered as Bullion, some in lovely condition, others in not so perfect condition with possible toning, milk spots etc

The random bundles are exactly that and will be a mix of 1/2, 1 and 2oz silver coins/rounds in various states/conditions - some in tubes, some in individual capsules

All prices are exclusive of postage and will be calculated on the fly for each type based on weight (special delivery and uk shipping only)

Payment by Bank Transfer ideally but will do Paypal F&F if needed.

If you're interested in anything, please PM me.

===================================================================

20 x Silver Proof .925 crowns - £360 (£18 per coin - lots of toning/spotting)

PXL_20210615_145403530.thumb.jpg.b41059d53c8a18dafaf8e4bde4fc71c1.jpg

9 x 2018 Royal Mint Double Dragons (all in original capsules, vacuum sealed) - £234 - SOLD

9 x 2018 Royal Mint Oriental Britannias (all in original capsules, vacuum sealed) - £234 - SOLD 

19 x 2018 Spade Guinea (in tube) - £494 - SOLD

20 x 2018 Tree of Life (in tube) - £520 - SOLD 

25 x 2019 Britannias (in tube) - £650 - SOLD 

Mystery Bundle 1 - 10oz Silver Coins/Rounds - £260 - SOLD

Mystery Bundle 2 - 20oz Silver Coins/Rounds - £520

PXL_20210615_145431096.thumb.jpg.db9da6b3b203bf467bbaf870b3d5ed25.jpg

Archived