• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Sure is, Danny!  I came over all funny when I handled it.  It just makes me want more and more :)

That is Stacker's Addiction .. when you're hooked you crave for more.

Got myself the full set from 1/2 oz to 10oz but stopped at the kilo size as I would rather add more 2 and 5oz for the cost of a kilo chunk of metal.

Yes I am going into town tomorrow to open my 2014/15 ISA. £15k excellent.

I don't think you can put £15k into an ISA just yet.

Move quickly to get your ISA opened and populated with fiat for 2013/14 then repeat next week for your 2014/15 ISA.

Yes Pete I know we are going to open it tomorrow and then on July 1st we can top it up to the £15k. We are going for the Santander 2 year fixed at 2.3%, and paying our previous years in.

Keith

Confused I am !

"paying our previous years in" ... that suggests you may not have used this year's ISA allowances.

If true then get cracking and put cash into a 2013/14 ISA before the deadline tomorrow.

That keeps your 2014/15 ISA allowance open for maximum input should you have adequate conquers in the next 12 months.

"Use it or loose it" .

Maybe you are TRANSFERRING ?? your older ISA into a new ISA ?

Edited by Pete

Yes that is correct we are paying in our previous years ISA's into the new one including the 2013-14 allowance, and because we are on a 2 year fixed we have until the end of May 2014 to pay in the full amount for the 2014-15 allowance (£5640). 

Then on July 1st they will open the ISA again to allow you top up to the £15k, with another window but I am not sure how long they will give you to top it up.

Then every year as normal with hopefully a increase in the limit year on year.

Yes you are correct "USE IT OR LOSE IT".

Keith

Edited by Keithoil