• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

24 minutes ago, Jamesd said:

today I bought....

orderded this custom set which was completed yesterday from my friend and very talented canadian artist JP metals. he rarely does gold because of the amount of time it takes to clean down his studio to pour pure gold with no contamination. 1/2oz silver and 1/10 24c gold. seriously outta this world and cant wait for them to arrive 

Serious pirate booty there 🏴‍☠️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Finnaly scratched an itch 

1783 el cazador 8 Reales shipwreck

Pieces of 8 eight captain!! 

Hard to get in this condition having spent 200 plus  years in the ocean

Maybe selling it though!! Just love gold 

Beautiful coin! Keep it, just buy more gold. 😎

I have one too but it's not from a shipwreck as far as I know. But it does have chop marks, so that's kinda cool too.

IMG_20200806_0642024~2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I bought 6x 1oz ASEs (Type 2), to match the other 5x I already have on hand, hoping to round out a full tube of 20 in the next few weeks.   There's more but I can't risk my wife finding this post on this site!! lol  (Marriage is hard. Marriage with kids is harder. Marriage with kids and a stacking problem is **** near impossible.)  

New to the site.  So, I gotta say that it's crazy with so many in here, located in the UK openly showing their stacks...Beautiful collections, everyone.

You'd think that us stackers in the USA are all hiding our PMs from the Government! 

13 hours ago, RTJones2651 said:

Today I bought 6x 1oz ASEs (Type 2), to match the other 5x I already have on hand, hoping to round out a full tube of 20 in the next few weeks.   There's more but I can't risk my wife finding this post on this site!! lol  (Marriage is hard. Marriage with kids is harder. Marriage with kids and a stacking problem is **** near impossible.)  

New to the site.  So, I gotta say that it's crazy with so many in here, located in the UK openly showing their stacks...Beautiful collections, everyone.

You'd think that us stackers in the USA are all hiding our PMs from the Government! 

Not all of us...hi from the east coast.