• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

On 18/02/2021 at 07:56, Frenchie said:

No,  from Muenzdachs

This is an APMEX exclusive. Munzdachs has some BU's, Proof are all gone. Really lovely coin, great design. Today i received my coins and they are really great. Very nice job NZ Mint

On 01/02/2021 at 10:56, Jamesd said:

Love this victory coin. I bought one in proof and cant wait to receive it 

Bought the Proofs four times from different dealers, all 8 came with spots. Many spots. Returned all of them and i will never buy a EIC proof coin again. But really a lovely design

This week's tally rather than just what I bought today:

- 1887 Jubilee Head Silver Shilling - EF

- 1887 Jubilee Head Silver Half Crown - EF

- 2002 Half Sovereign

- 2018 2oz Silver Reverse proof Libertad

- 2007 1oz Silver Brittania Proof

- 500g Silver RM Cast Bar

- 2018 £5/ Crown Royal Academy of Arts Proof 

On 17/03/2021 at 01:12, DarkChameleon said:

Your coal shed must be heaving at the corners..lol.

A lot of it is vaulted. I got a fair amount in my safe. (I took out the batteries so can only open it with a key, not a big magnet).

And I got about 200 oz in my work locker. I got at least 2.5k oz now. Maybe 3K. I don't know. I don't keep count.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/03/2021 at 15:56, Cointreau said:

A lot of it is vaulted. I got a fair amount in my safe. (I took out the batteries so can only open it with a key, not a big magnet).

And I got about 200 oz in my work locker. I got at least 2.5k oz now. Maybe 3K. I don't know. I don't keep count.

Are you using a private 3rd party (ie non-bank) to vault your precious metals?   Do you mind me asking which vault company you use?   How are the fees, and is it based on percentage of bullion cost held?   I’ve been told it’s not worth the price to store due to the recurring fees but I’m assuming that’s the price you pay if you want to store metals safely. 

Today I bought a couple of these, not due out till the end of June I believe but I'm a sucker for pre-sales.

KOMSCO_Chiwoo-Doggaebi_Slv_2oz_Rev.jpg

Now I'm going to have to buy the coins featuring it to make a set..lol...the best bit is theyre stackable...they have to be the best stackable bars I've ever seen and two ounce not one even better.

Edited by DarkChameleon