• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

I don't think he has 6kg of gold, I think that's the gold & silver combined if I'm reading it right.

But if he has, fair play. £150k in gold, I'd like that. Almost a third of a ton in silver by my calculations, don't think that will work with the Ryanair baggage allowance!!!

Yes, 6kg in silver - if it was gold I would be laughing all the way to the bank as they say lol I wish!!

I'm loving that Macaw mate, five 9's. Nice.

My baby daughter was born on the same day as the future king, so she got one of the 2013 special silver coins from the mint. Awesome.

I need to research that macaw, I like it a lot. Know much about it?

Stacker since 2013

I'm loving that Macaw mate, five 9's. Nice.

My baby daughter was born on the same day as the future king, so she got one of the 2013 special silver coins from the mint. Awesome.

I need to research that macaw, I like it a lot. Know much about it?

It is from the Royal Silver Company. They bill themselves as being the worlds first zero emissions smelter and minting company. They produce the finest silver by the most up to date methods available. They are not overly expensive either.

Here is there shop link to the Makaw. http://www.royalsilver.com/retailstore/product.php?id_product=26

Explore their site - it is fascinating, the process they use.

ETA:

http://www.royalsilver.com/retailstore/category.php?id_category=7

99999 gold anyone!!!???? I am in love again! lol

Edited by Shamatti

Don't go any where near the royal silver company, gone under owing large sums of money to buyers, check out link on silverstackers , on the + side !I was lucky to get all 4 of the 9.9999 series coins . Great coins , bad company

Don't go any where near the royal silver company, gone under owing large sums of money to buyers, check out link on silverstackers , on the + side !I was lucky to get all 4 of the 9.9999 series coins . Great coins , bad company

Thanks for that mate! Darn! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for the other 3 coins now! ;)

Today I've purchased

10x 1oz 2014 Silver Pandas

10x 1oz 2014 Silver Birds of Prey Series Peregrine Falcon 

And got a 1995 Proof Piedfort £2 Silver Coin - WWII Dove anyone know how collectable these are? 

Today I've purchased

10x 1oz 2014 Silver Pandas

10x 1oz 2014 Silver Birds of Prey Series Peregrine Falcon

And got a 1995 Proof Piedfort £2 Silver Coin - WWII Dove anyone know how collectable these are?

That's a good purchase, lots of silver.

I think the falcons will do well, but I think pandas have had their day.

May I ask where you purchased from mate?

Stacker since 2013

I don't think you can go wrong with the panda, probably the most collected 1oz silver bullion coin in the world, (as in bought by collectors to keep in a collection) every year gains a premium

Thanks pal, SilverCoinNews recommended the Falcons on YouTube as a good future numismatic purchase as its the first in the series. I know what you mean about the Pandas they have minted more than the past ones but I just love them, I hope it does generate a premium though :).

I have purchased most of my stack from either Atkinsons Bullion, Bullion By Post or The Gold Bullion Co. I just check which ever is cheapest. Bought the Falcons from Darlington Coins never used them before but they have good reviews and good prices. Where do you make your purchases from pal?

Hi Spec,

I buy most of mine from Germany, Slovenia or Estonia.

I started buying at Atkinsons (only about 15 minutes from me) but realised I can get it loads cheaper from Europe.

Take a look at the recommended suppliers thread and compare prices.

My favourites are www.1oz.si and Europe Silver a Bullion.

I got a couple of falcons, I really like them.

Stacker since 2013

Hi Spec,

I buy most of mine from Germany, Slovenia or Estonia.

I started buying at Atkinsons (only about 15 minutes from me) but realised I can get it loads cheaper from Europe.

Take a look at the recommended suppliers thread and compare prices.

My favourites are www.1oz.si and Europe Silver a Bullion.

I got a couple of falcons, I really like them.

Thanks for that Danny I'll have a look on there next time I make a purchase. Are they cheaper due to not having to pay vat or a lower rate of vat?

How long does it take to send from Germany etc?

I will do thanks mate. Yes they are nice design although I generally intend to just buy to flip later on for a profit off of the numi to increase my stack. My Pandas have arrived this morning from Atkinson's :D.

Shipping is pretty quick, 3-4 days usually mate. The lower prices are the lower vat rate.

How are you liking the pandas? I got my first yesterday and I can't say I'm in love. It's nice, but I don't think I'll be chasing the set.

Stacker since 2013

Shipping is pretty quick, 3-4 days usually mate. The lower prices are the lower vat rate.

How are you liking the pandas? I got my first yesterday and I can't say I'm in love. It's nice, but I don't think I'll be chasing the set.

Ok that's good thanks for that Danny.

They are great some of the best detailing I've seen, I can see why people collect a set. They can be used as a mirror they're so highly polished, glad I got them.

I definitely wont be getting a full set though lol. Just got the 2013 and 2014's.

Jealous.

I'm gonna look over your site again for cool stuff.

Not into SBSS, but I know you have other stuff.

I do indeed. Can you recommend anything else I can add? I'm limited to what I can buy and would like to get the coins/round people want, for quick sales.