• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Full Sovereigns for quick sale

ali187
Message added by ChrisSilver,

3 minutes ago, ali187 said:

I'm sure you understand English... Rather than throw a tantrum on a forum its a nice afternoon get some sun the heat may help your head think clearly

Stop avoiding the clear point in play with your insults. Just address the issues. Stop acting like a child.

Andrew I have said a number of times I made an honest mistake... Do you understand that. I forgot to include I had the coins listed elsewhere. 

Please try and understand English it's the language of England.. It might be difficult to understand but I will say it again I made an honest mistake 

Just now, ali187 said:

Andrew I have said a number of times I made an honest mistake... Do you understand that. I forgot to include I had the coins listed elsewhere. 

Please try and understand English it's the language of England.. It might be difficult to understand but I will say it again I made an honest mistake 

How? You were bumping and bumping and bumping counting down the auction...... the auction then ended and you messed the winner around before changing the listing to a sales thread and stating the coins were still available. How is this an honest mistake?

1 hour ago, ali187 said:

Hi @ali187, everyone makes mistakes, it's how we deal with them that matters.

You state the coins were listed elsewhere so yes, i could see that a mistake could have been made BUT...you posted on your auction that the coins were still available AFTER the auction ended so obviously they weren't sold elsewhere.

Everyone must draw their own conclusion from these facts. 

I totally disagree with your insulting attitude towards other members of this forum & I can't see your insults will make people amenable to conversing with you.

You might wish to reconsider how you interact with people.

19 minutes ago, ali187 said:

I guess it's a Saturday night and you got nothing better to do. 

Stop with your stupid behaviour. Check your inbox and you will see I gave you a figure for all 4 coins. 

I guess your just another lonely clown on this forum

Just a bit of free advice from someone who has been on this forum a while and someone who enjoys being here.

Calling people clowns won’t win you any friends, it’s rude and condescending. There are a lot of nice people here on this forum.

If you have nothing nice to say it would be better to say nothing at all. Manners cost nothing.

Archived