• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for auction Date Run of 1oz Silver Koala Quickfire auction

ali187

I am definitely spoiling you people. My 3rd auction is for a small date run of Koalas. 

2009 1oz Silver Koala 

2010 1oz Silver Koala 

2011 1oz Silver Koala 

Please check the pictures for the condition. The final price will be inclusive of Special Delivery. UK shipping only. This is a quick fire auction. Auction will finish today 11/06/2021 at 2000hrs. 

16234042820725229140064181361005.jpg

1623404307312814432279196129992.jpg

16234043301452892762993704597299.jpg

16234043558285058391403045102494.jpg

16234043766684090179501661490041.jpg

16234043967294825287800939159349.jpg

Oh dear. I don't like fussin' and fightin' on TSF as it's a chill place for me (well, apart from one section of course 🤣), but as I was tagged in to the other thread and as it could have implications for all of us (banning of auctions due to headaches and shenanigans comes to mind) I'll say my piece:

I won the auction. No closing message from seller. Sent a DM asking how they would like to be paid. No reply for a while, then a message stating the coins were advertised elsewhere and could I pay more than the auction closing price. I replied with a message saying that I thought it was a timed auction. No reply. I sent a further message linking Chris' post about no hidden reserves etc. No reply. 

I'm content with not bothering now really, as every trade on TSF for me since joining has been solid I like the trust based system. This is the first time something has gone wonky and I don't fancy chancing it (although apparently the coins have been sold elsewhere now anyway 🤣).

I don't want to argue with the seller or create a bad blood situation, but I felt I should say something as it affects all of us fundamentally when the system is subverted, and it seems this has been the case with at least three auctions.

3 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Oh dear. I don't like fussin' and fightin' on TSF as it's a chill place for me (well, apart from one section of course 🤣), but as I was tagged in to the other thread and as it could have implications for all of us (banning of auctions due to headaches and shenanigans comes to mind) I'll say my piece:

I won the auction. No closing message from seller. Sent a DM asking how they would like to be paid. No reply for a while, then a message stating the coins were advertised elsewhere and could I pay more than the auction closing price. I replied with a message saying that I thought it was a timed auction. No reply. I sent a further message linking Chris' post about no hidden reserves etc. No reply. 

I'm content with not bothering now really, as every trade on TSF for me since joining has been solid I like the trust based system. This is the first time something has gone wonky and I don't fancy chancing it (although apparently the coins have been sold elsewhere now anyway 🤣).

I don't want to argue with the seller or create a bad blood situation, but I felt I should say something as it affects all of us fundamentally when the system is subverted, and it seems this has been the case with at least three auctions.

I'm new to this forum site, so I'm glad I've come across this and now I'm able to be a little more cautious and what to look for when making potential trades. Everyone that I have spoken to so far have been very nice and genuine, I'm sure this doesn't happen that often, but glad I have seen it to know what to look for in future.

@morezone this sales thread hasnt been honoured but I believe the thread should be locked and speak to @Liam84 why as he knows as hes DMd me.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Archived