• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

7 hours ago, dikefalos said:

I don't preorder such coins from dealers who want the money months in advance. Not only the prices, but also the interest seems to be declining badly, and because of the mintages, I assume that you will still be able to find them at reasonable prices after they have been issued.

Some just beat a dead horse with rose or yellow gold....I can get with daytime 2020, had two of them, night time, asteroid, pangou, frozen but if it going to just be green, two types of gold etc..then just a real mintage of 10,000 like the germania blue, red etc.

7 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Some just beat a dead horse with rose or yellow gold....I can get with daytime 2020, had two of them, night time, asteroid, pangou, frozen but if it going to just be green, two types of gold etc..then just a real mintage of 10,000 like the germania blue, red etc.

Just like always. I don't even know, how many marbles they have released. This time i like the light blue/silver combo and the price has come down. Propably too many marbles of the last issues in stock and a pretty high mintage for the new one. I just got two of them, and this will be the third. It's not an investment, it's a nice display piece and i have spend much more money for other stupid things, than collectable silver pieces. 

But you are totally right, there are too many.

11 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

Just like always. I don't even know, how many marbles they have released. This time i like the light blue/silver combo and the price has come down. Propably too many marbles of the last issues in stock and a pretty high mintage for the new one. I just got two of them, and this will be the third. It's not an investment, it's a nice display piece and i have spend much more money for other stupid things, than collectable silver pieces. 

But you are totally right, there are too many.

I got 5 including the mars..permanently for sale on my fleabay...the green blue looks a little garrish.

1 hour ago, AgCoyote said:

Typically the Perth Mint releases their upcoming Bullion coin program on September 1. Hopefully that tradition continues as I'm eager to see the 2023 Perth Mint lineup.

https://www.perthmint.com/bullion/information-for-bullion-buyers/upcoming-bullion-coin-releases/

17th october for bullion 

https://www.perthmint.com/collector-coins/information-for-coin-collectors/upcoming-coin-releases

20th september for proof

1 hour ago, daca said:

They always do a video promotion showing the new coins around this time. I'm sure it'll happen soon. I hate to see they pushed back the release of the gold kangaroo and the koala series.

They must have serious shortages of silver at the Perth Mint. I have yet to see a 10 ounce or kilo Kookaburra available to US retail and only a few have had the kilo Koala.