• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver exchange for Sovereign or 1/4oz?

Oliman

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a gold Sovereign or a 1/4oz gold piece for some of my 1oz silver bullion. 

Obviously can discuss a price which would be fair for both parties. 

Got Maples, Eagles, Brits and Kruggerands up for offer. 

Pay for your own SD so its fair. 
Cheers,

Interesting offer sir!  So would you consider exchanging for the gold/silver ratio at 68-1?

I can offer you a nice 1oz 2019 Bullion grade 9999 Gold Britannia in a capsule.

Would you be able to give me 68 ounces of silver in exchange? What do you have?

I understand that's more than a sovereign's worth so I can offer you a 1/10 ounce Britannia also. 

Not interested in getting a full 1oz britannia tbh. 

Also 68 ounces for 1 Britannia is not an offer i would consider. You cant buy 1oz silver bullion at spot (if you could would love to know where from). 

Its hard enough finding silver coins at £25 an ounce but trading them at spot sorry but no 👍 

40 minutes ago, Oliman said:

Not interested in getting a full 1oz britannia tbh. 

Also 68 ounces for 1 Britannia is not an offer i would consider. You cant buy 1oz silver bullion at spot (if you could would love to know where from). 

Its hard enough finding silver coins at £25 an ounce but trading them at spot sorry but no 👍 

Sure no problem :)

Not interested in 1/10 ounce of gold. As title says its for sovereigns or 1/4 ounces. 

Where did i say £25 is my valuation, i merely stated its hard enough trying to get silver coins at that price. (Alot being sold on here and other groups for £27-£32) Also Eagles at £25 an ounce not a chance

Archived