• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

European stacking silver, any good Ireland dealers?

Touvex

Hi all, one of my friend is going to Ireland soon - and i thought that it could be a good opportunity for him to bring back some silver for me, is this a good idea? I noticed some European dealers are selling 1kg bars at around £700... which is much cheaper here... If so, does anyone know some good dealers that i can order to his parents house ready to be collected? Basically is there any good ways to take advantage of this trip for some cheap stacking silver? Thanks!

PS. i'm actually 90% gold at the moment (onyl have 1 tube of silver brits and a few 10oz QBs), but with gold going up and silver staying put i thought this may be good timing!

Edited by Touvex

2 hours ago, Colnago said:

I’m from Northern Ireland. Silver is definitely no cheaper in the South than in mainland UK. Best option is ordering from the European dealers for the no VAT or customs route 

Ah so no point trying to get some back then. thanks mate.

any advice on best EU dealers?

2 minutes ago, Touvex said:

Ah so no point trying to get some back then. thanks mate.

any advice on best EU dealers?

European Mint, GoldSilver.BE, EMK & Muenzdachs are all shipping to Ireland both North & South VAT free.. 

Just now, Colnago said:

European Mint, GoldSilver.BE, EMK & Muenzdachs are all shipping to Ireland both North & South VAT free.. 

thansk very much! Good idea shipping it to ireland from europe for VAT free purchase