• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed The Queen's Beasts 2021 UK One Ounce Silver Proof Completer Coin

Bluenitsuj

Box/COA: Yes, both box and COA as per delivered direct from Royal Mint.

Condition notes: Not taken out of capsule. Box only opened for photos. 

Price: £210 including RM special delivery 

Item Location: UK

Shipping destinations: Will only ship to UK mainland.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer or PayPal f&f or add fees 3.4%

Dispatch Time: Dispatch will be within 24 hours of cleared payment. (Unless weekend).

20210512_171154.jpg

20210512_171105.jpg

20210512_171033.jpg

20210512_171028.jpg

20210512_171022.jpg

20210512_171011.jpg

Good price that. Mine wont be sold this cheap! IF I decide to sell which is probably not! Seen these go on ebay for £500! @DevonNumismatic

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Good price that. Mine wont be sold this cheap! IF I decide to sell which is probably not! Seen these go on ebay for £500! @DevonNumismatic

I considered Ebay but  would rather sell on here as less hassle. I have a couple more which I will be keeping. 

1 minute ago, Spence098 said:

500 really ??

Thought £200-£210 was about right at the moment 🤔

I saw some sell bet ween 325 - and seven sold for just below 500

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, Bluenitsuj said:

Cheers. No probs 

best of luck mate im sure it will go i tagged devon Numastatic as i know hes after one

Best bully👍

4 minutes ago, Bluenitsuj said:

Pending payment

Said it would go quick!

Archived