• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Price Reduction - Royal Mint Victoria Cross Winners - 18 Coin Set - Price Reduced

dicker

Hi All

You may have seen the previous lot that I listed and sold on behalf of another forum member.  

The premium member has a number of sets for sale, the next of which is the Victoria Cross Winners crown set.

This set of crowns was issued in 2006 and the coins bear the mints of Guernsey, Jersey and Alderney (6 each).  

The set commemorates the 150 years of the Victoria Cross being issued.  The Victoria cross famously being made of cannon captured at Sevastapol.

The coins are all in very good condition with no toning that I have been able to detect, and are extremely bright and fresh.

The coins are comprised of sterling silver (.925), and come in the original Royal Mint presentation case, along with CoA’s with a history of each coin.

The same set on eBay is priced up between £850 and £1700.

This set is for sale for £425 with special delivery included in the price.

If you would like more photos, please just ask.  Equally, if you want to make an offer, please feel free to PM me.  

Best

Dicker

9C81055E-6CBD-4B79-A548-226BBAEF793D.jpeg

BCF2A281-829C-4089-9113-03AFCCBB8E6B.jpeg

8AD34047-1E1C-4308-96B2-42652DD3C79E.jpeg

5214312B-17C5-4A9A-8919-4339DDDFD823.jpeg

398C4C4C-8C5C-44F9-A0C1-DCE46737BE76.jpeg

1E0FFC2C-4B9D-412B-A244-DE7B50BA6841.jpeg

4B961314-0F68-4620-8AAB-86A52029ADE6.jpeg

10528333-2089-4803-BA2A-FF907A3FAD96.jpeg

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Lovely set @dicker

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

• dicker changed the title to Royal Mint Victoria Cross Winners - 18 Coin Set - Price Reduced
  • dicker changed the title to Price Reduction - Royal Mint Victoria Cross Winners - 18 Coin Set - Price Reduced

Archived