• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2021 Truth 1oz Silver Proof Coin

EIC's 2021 Truth 1oz silver proof coin is now available for pre-order on their website.  This is the 2nd coin in the 6 coin series.   Per EIC, ship date will be May 15, 2021.  Beautiful looking coin!  

2021-Truth-1oz-Silver-Proof-coin-reverse-with-edge-Sparkle-Version-scaled.jpg

2021-Truth-1oz-silver-proof-obverse-with-edge-SPARKLE-scaled.jpg

2021-Truth-1oz-silver-proof-case-open-scaled.jpg

Edited by SilverStorm

15 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

EIC's 2021 Truth 1oz silver proof coin is now available for pre-order on their website.  This is the 2nd coin in the 6 coin series.   Per EIC, ship date will be May 15, 2021.  Beautiful looking coin!  

2021-Truth-1oz-Silver-Proof-coin-reverse-with-edge-Sparkle-Version-scaled.jpg

2021-Truth-1oz-silver-proof-obverse-with-edge-SPARKLE-scaled.jpg

2021-Truth-1oz-silver-proof-case-open-scaled.jpg

Thanks I have the first and will be buying this. Was just on the EIC website and didn't notice. Have to say the site isn't great 

Update: for Canadian members (and potentially international members too) who are looking to buy the Truth proof coin, it doesn't make financial sense to buy from EIC directly.   For myself, the currency conversion, international shipping charges, import VAT taxes, and additional DHL courier fees makes this a very expensive proposition.   You might be better off looking for a local dealer who can bring this in.   I would only order from EIC if you had no other way to obtain the Truth coin.   

As for me, I have cancelled my pre-order with EIC and have placed my pre-order with artincoins (who is a member/dealer on this forum, located in Canada).   By doing so, I have saved myself a fair bit of money.  If you are Canadian/US member, you can pre-order from artincoins from his website.   

Edited by SilverStorm

12 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

Update: for Canadian members (and potentially international members too) who are looking to buy the Truth proof coin, it doesn't make financial sense to buy from EIC directly.   For myself, the currency conversion, international shipping charges, import VAT taxes, and additional DHL courier fees makes this a very expensive proposition.   You might be better off looking for a local dealer who can bring this in.   I would only order from EIC if you had no other way to obtain the Truth coin.   

As for me, I have cancelled my pre-order with EIC and have placed my pre-order with artincoins (who is a member/dealer on this forum, located in Canada).   By doing so, I have saved myself a fair bit of money.  If you are Canadian/US member, you can pre-order from artincoins from his website.   

@SilverStorm  Thank you for the kind mention of @artincoins.  I really appreciate it  😁😁

Art in Coins

5050 Rue de Sorel Suite 110  Montreal QC H4P 1G5  Canada

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

Get the free Art in Coins Mobile App       Android     Apple 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird email from them saying it would be dispatched in 2019. Called up and told them and forwarded the email.

They apologised for the mistake, he confirmed my order being dispatched 25th May

I have an email in to the EIC sales manager for N. America to see if there are any delays in production.   Will post back here whenever I have some feedback.

Art in Coins

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

So here's the latest and greatest from East India Company regarding Queen's Virtues:

"Deep apologies for the delay.  We are expecting to receive both coins from our manufacturer by end of this month.  So hopefully we would be able to ship it by early June."

Art in Coins

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine from Westminster as it's cheaper than buying direct from EIC, had an email from Westminster stating delayed but should be dispatched 8/6, we'll see!

EIC web-site is all over the place along with their statements on sold out/last few coins then reappearing with loads more stock, the first coin in the series "Victory" now has 190+ coins available when stated sold out not long ago, this created a wave of price increases on the secondhand flippers market on Ebay. I'll keep my thoughts to myself but i smell a rat...

6 hours ago, VelociteeSteel said:

I ordered mine from Westminster as it's cheaper than buying direct from EIC, had an email from Westminster stating delayed but should be dispatched 8/6, we'll see!

EIC web-site is all over the place along with their statements on sold out/last few coins then reappearing with loads more stock, the first coin in the series "Victory" now has 190+ coins available when stated sold out not long ago, this created a wave of price increases on the secondhand flippers market on Ebay. I'll keep my thoughts to myself but i smell a rat...

Agree with you on all points!

On 03/06/2021 at 10:13, SilverStorm said:

Agree with you on all points!

Don't think there's anything sinister afoot at EIC.   I believe they commission their manufacturing in smaller batches (vs entire mintage at once) and that's why they are in and out of stock frequently.   Their retail list price merely reflects gold and silver spot at the time they order their blanks for the next round of production.  My speculation only of course... 

Edited by artincoins

Art in Coins