• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

World coins & medals

35gr Silverposter Alien by Perth Mint and 1 oz Darth Vader, both have low mintage of 1.000 pieces :)

Alien+Darth+Vader+012.JPGAlien+Darth+Vader+042.JPG

Hope, you enjoyed the show; https://platinreloaded.blogspot.com/

https://silberzahn.blogspot.com/2019/10/1-oz-gold-darth-vader-und-das-erste.html

Edited by platinreloaded

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MaxeBaumann said:

37076714cy.jpg

37076713to.jpg

Really, what next ? O. J. Simpson  coin/round? Sometimes the mints just go so wrong in there search of wow factor.

Edited by daca

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/12/2015 at 11:44, mr-dead said:

Restrike 4 Ducat

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IOM 1oz gold angel

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

US Buffalo

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

Not a huge fan of numismatic coins myself, but that "IOM 1oz gold angel" is very impressive alone. The Angel defeating the dragon (devil / snake) is incredible to me alone. It's very expensive over spot, but that coin speaks to me personally. I don't like dragon / snake (themed) coins at all really myself due to being very Christian / Catholic alone at times, but that coin is incredible nonetheless. Thanks for sharing that here - incredible coin.

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, E23 said:

Not a huge fan of numismatic coins myself, but that "IOM 1oz gold angel" is very impressive alone. The Angel defeating the dragon (devil / snake) is incredible to me alone. It's very expensive over spot, but that coin speaks to me personally. I don't like dragon / snake (themed) coins at all really myself due to being very Christian / Catholic alone at times, but that coin is incredible nonetheless. Thanks for sharing that here - incredible coin.

All the above coins are just bullion not numismatic, they carry a slightly higher premium but they can be picked up not too far over spot.

16 hours ago, mr-dead said:

All the above coins are just bullion not numismatic, they carry a slightly higher premium but they can be picked up not too far over spot.

I screwed up again. Thanks I need to do more research.

4 hours ago, E23 said:

I screwed up again. Thanks I need to do more research.

I think when it comes to coins there is always more to learn and no one knows it all, thats where a community like this comes in handy as if you dont know someone else here likely will.

3 hours ago, robinvonbrex said:

The Big Five Series will take off. It is one of the most beautiful modern coins (both sides!!). Love them and still looking for the Lion.

I get on APMEX Alerts and order a set as soon as are listed. I have the lion/Krugerrand Proof set but was unimpressed with the BU design. 

IMG_0736.jpg

There are two things in life you will never avoid and they are Death, and Texas.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...