• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

World coins & medals

ÄGYPTEN / HEILIGE GOTT KATZE / PHARAO - 1/2 oz 999 SILBER - MEDAILLE- SILBERBARREN

Dies sind neue 1/2-Feinunzen-Silberrunden , die absichtlich als Hommage an die antike Münzprägung der Vergangenheit "alt" aussehen. Keine zwei Runden sind genau gleich , da sie von Hand in die Mitte geschlagen wurden und mit einer antikisierten Patina sowie einem Antipolitur versehen wurden , um den Charme der alten Welt zu verstärken.

Geprägt von der Monarch Precious Metals Mint / USA

36770531sx.jpg36770534oa.jpg36770536xf.jpg

2 oz 999 Silber - Destiny Knight - Duncan The Blacksmith

An incredibly beautiful medal from the USA. A tribute to the Scottish knights who
in the war against Spain. It bears the inscription: "Do not leave fate to chance,
it's a matter of choice. The coat of arms of the Macian Knight Clan is depicted on the back.

Maxe

36846296vb.jpg

36846295sm.jpg

46 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

2 oz 999 Silber - Destiny Knight - Duncan The Blacksmith

An incredibly beautiful medal from the USA. A tribute to the Scottish knights who
in the war against Spain. It bears the inscription: "Do not leave fate to chance,
it's a matter of choice. The coat of arms of the Macian Knight Clan is depicted on the back.

Maxe

36846296vb.jpg

36846295sm.jpg

I love, love, love this. @MaxeBaumann  your stuff are amazing.

Edited by daca

16 hours ago, MickD said:

Wirklich schöne Serie, bis zu fünf, denke ich.

I agree, yes there are five issues so far. The last one is missing, simply too expensive offered.

If necessary I could still show my 3 others.

Greetings from Maxe

Edited by MaxeBaumann

24 minutes ago, Mkman123 said:

The gold 12 gram mark, have a link regarding these? I'd love to try and acquire one!

https://www.coininvest.com/en/gold-coins/goldmark/1-goldmark-gold-2001-mintmark-a/

https://www.anlagegold24.de/Deutsche-Goldmark-2001-Praegebuchstabe-J.html not sure if they ship to USA

https://www.emk.com/en-us/numsimatic/german-mark/

(buy at your own risk, i haven't done business any of those)

Edited by daca

34 minutes ago, Mkman123 said:

@MaxeBaumann Die goldene 12-Gramm-Marke, gibt es dazu einen Link? Ich würde gerne versuchen, eine zu erwerben!

Hello, I bought a complete set of Privat on Ebay at the time. I believe to 2200 DM 
Today it costs more than twice as much in euros.
I would try to order a coin because the dealers in DE are more expensive. On Ebay you can still make a bargain from time to time.

Greetings from Maxe