• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Gold Britannia post 2013

Michal

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy couple 1oz gold britannias minted after 2013. It would be most reasonable for shipping purposes if you got 2 coins to sell at the time. I will pay the shipping for special delivery. I am looking to pay spot price and would appreciate coins in good condition. If interested send me some pictures priv.  

40 minutes ago, Michal said:

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy couple 1oz gold britannias minted after 2013. It would be most reasonable for shipping purposes if you got 2 coins to sell at the time. I will pay the shipping for special delivery. I am looking to pay spot price and would appreciate coins in good condition. If interested send me some pictures priv.  

Don't think you're going to have much luck getting one at spot mate.

If you do please let me know where from.

👍

2 hours ago, Spence098 said:

Don't think you're going to have much luck getting one at spot mate.

If you do please let me know where from.

👍

Who know's. That is what I am looking for not necessarily what I will get. If someone wants to sell and get more than from dealer and save on shipping to dealer, he/she can always send me an offer with desired price and we might find a compromise.  

1 hour ago, Michal said:

Who know's. That is what I am looking for not necessarily what I will get. If someone wants to sell and get more than from dealer and save on shipping to dealer, he/she can always send me an offer with desired price and we might find a compromise.  

Maybe mate...

Best of luck 👍

5 hours ago, Michal said:

Hello everyone,

Maybe in an ideal world, 

best bet is to follow @arshimo2012 and keep your eyes peeled for notifications he has listed a few for very close to spot in the past, you’ll have to be quick as they will sell in minutes if that. Happy stacking 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, SVcollector said:

i have a 2013 available at 1340 

I think @Michal is actually looking for a 2021 but somehow this old post (this post is from june) has been tagged.

I could be wrong as it's all getting a little confusing lol.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived