• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking for a single Mexican Libertad

Is there anyone who has a good sized collection of Silver Mexican Libertads? I just got into silver collecting and I am looking for one. The story behind the Libertads is really cool to me, but I can't find one for a decent price. If there is anyone who can just sell me one at a good price I would appreciate it. Just know, it's not something I am looking to resale no matter how much silver changes. This isn't me trying to make a quick buck, it's something I am gonna keep forever. The fact the founder created the Mexican Libertads because he cared about his country and wanted the silver to be currency (which is the goal for the community) makes me really like that coin, plus I myself come from a Mexican background makes me like the coin even more. Unfortunately I just started collecting, and paying the premium for the Libertad is very hard, it's higher than the already high premiums. Again, I just want one since I am not looking to sell it.

Just shoot me a price, this coin will stay in the community. I'm not asking for a hand out, but also I can't afford the steep premium on it right now.

Edit: Was able to buy two older versions of the Libertad, the forum is awesome. If anyone has the newer design of any year I'm still interested, but happy to have Libertad in my collection now.

EDIT: just realised this is in the USA & Canada section, I'm in the UK so I'm sorry for wasting your time!

I have some 1984 and 1985 Libertads for sale (the older chunky versions) but as you say the premiums are very high especially on Libertads. I am selling them for £35 plus post if that was of any interest to you.

• 3 months later...

Archived