• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed SOLD - Baird & Co 100oz Silver Cast Bar £2160 each - Shipped

QuantumStacker

• QuantumStacker changed the title to Baird & Co 100oz Silver Cast Bar £2300 each.
  • QuantumStacker changed the title to Baird & Co 100oz Silver Cast Bar £2270 each.
  • QuantumStacker changed the title to Baird & Co 100oz Silver Cast Bar £2220 each.
  • QuantumStacker changed the title to Baird & Co 100oz Silver Cast Bar £2160 each - Shipped

How scary is it that the three graces 1oz is the same price as this monster of a bar. 

Its so close to spot i cant believe a caster hasnt snapped this off you to break down and melt. I remember watching a byb video last year and he showed a half sawn 10oz or 1kg coin he had cannibalised for casting. 

23 minutes ago, QuantumStacker said:

Ok good people I now have my first feedback hopefully I get a couple more. Now I hope this helps with this sale !! 

thanks 

All of us been at this point once.😊 To be honest, I'd buy with confidence both of them with this price, but I can not afford at this moment.

Anyway, good luck, my friend, I am very sure somebody will press the button very soon, eventually to meet with him in person for a Health check of your bars.

Cheers!

Stefan.

its just your lack of feedback mate which makes people a bit nervous, especially as you are selling house bricks of silver 😅

If you're struggling offer to go through the BYB intermediary service and cover the costs.

I would say its unusual to provide ID but comes down to what you and the buyer can get comfortable with - I personally wouldn't. Surprised these have hung around so long given the great pricing 👍

6 minutes ago, QuantumStacker said:

Being ask to provide ID which is personal information on here? To sell something I proved I bought? Not giving out my personal information on here... Someone put me straight if I am wrong 

You've sold a few grand's worth already. I've seen your feedback and if I had the money I'd be happy buying from you 👍 

Nerves is all understood trust me I’ve been done myself.. but more pictures that may help. 

Also am the Director of Xtreme Tactical Ltd.. so I am always sending £1000’s of products around the world.. please compare my name to companies house.. website is xtremetactical.co.uk 

C7CE24FC-AD3B-4A15-A7A5-EA29E27A3F10.jpeg

0708FE36-8A24-4B66-A433-CC04A1D9402D.jpeg

1 minute ago, Pipers said:

Just ask forum members you have sold to, to give you feed back. 

Put another pic of the Bars  with a peice of paper  'Quantumstacker and the date in front'  you must of seen coins + bars ads on here.

Also i see you live in London if a member wanted you could sell face to face.  

Already added pics

• QuantumStacker changed the title to 1 LEFT - Baird & Co 100oz Silver Cast Bar £2160 each - Shipped
  • QuantumStacker changed the title to SOLD - Baird & Co 100oz Silver Cast Bar £2160 each - Shipped

Archived