• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Are fractional silver Britannias a thing?

stackerp5

I heard about 1/10oz and 1/4oz silver Britannia coins but have got no idea on how many coins per tube or prices, neither where to get them?

Is there any website I can get any info? I've been on the royal mint website but searching "1/10", "tenth ounce" and "fractional silver" returned no results.

Any help and info would be greatly appreciated :) Probably not a smart question I asked above... it's late now and I might be missing something lol

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Thank you @Relm I'll have a look :) 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

33 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

I bought a tube of @StackSellRepeat

1/10th Brits 

I believe they’ve been discontinued RM may mint more in the future but there’s no guarantee. 

If you where lucky enough to get any, I’d keep them for the long run.... Who knows what they may bring down the line especially if they where only minted during a world epidemic.

I do have a few singles sealed I think 2008 or 2009 besides that I don’t think RM produced 1/10 oz bullion silver coins. 

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

With European Mint, if you can pick up at their office in Tallinn and buy a monster box it works out at £23.30 an ounce for 380 1/4 brits. You can get flights each way for 50 euros, so not bad. Just have to wear it as jewellery to get it through customs. :)

Archived