• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Mandalorian Beskar CoinBar

daca

16 hours ago, MintCollectionsImports said:

Has anyone seen the Monster Box showing up anywhere yet? We are still waiting for ours but really hoping next week.

I've seen other than the stock pictures show up on Ebay of the 10 oz version. Some mention pre sale still (delivery week of May 15th), while others don't mention pre sale.

Afbeelding 1 - *NEW* Mandalorian Beskar Bar 2021 Niue 10 oz Silver $20 Star Wars! Presale

Afbeelding 2 - *NEW* Mandalorian Beskar Bar 2021 Niue 10 oz Silver $20 Star Wars! Presale

Afbeelding 1 - 2021 Niue 10 oz Silver $20 Star Wars: Mandalorian Beskar Bar

Afbeelding 2 - 2021 Niue 10 oz Silver $20 Star Wars: Mandalorian Beskar Bar

• 3 weeks later...

Has someone got a 1 OZ Beskar? They look terrible, really poor quality, on every picture i found. Please Tell me, somewhere out there are a few 1 OZ Beskar bars without scratches. I'm still waiting for single ones.

1 hour ago, dikefalos said:

Has someone got a 1 OZ Beskar? They look terrible, really poor quality, on every picture i found. Please Tell me, somewhere out there are a few 1 OZ Beskar bars without scratches. I'm still waiting for single ones.

They are classified as bullion so I wouldn't expect them to be scratch free ect. 

I have seen they are x25 packed   vertically in placstic containers. I don't know if horizontally packed Vs vertically would be any better but it may explain why your noticing quality issues.

Edited by Groundup

On 01/05/2021 at 10:23, MintCollectionsImports said:

Has anyone seen the Monster Box showing up anywhere yet? We are still waiting for ours but really hoping next week.

This probably doesn't count, but my order of empty Beskar monster boxes arrived from APMEX... 

On 17/05/2021 at 16:12, dikefalos said:

I received mine and have to agree! They look simply terrible! Not well pressed and all have stripes from the bad packaging. They should have capsuled these

20210517_120352.jpg

Mine came with circular scratches from rubbing on the bar below in the tube. I bought 30 and all 30 have the same scratches. I also have an issue with the antiquing on my 10 ounce beskar bar I'm not really impressed with apmex on this order. Still really cool bars just poor quality in packaging lead to a poor quality bar.20210513_162249.thumb.jpg.7f5456acfec581bbd17ca9c04450abaa.jpg

On 20/05/2021 at 10:13, Justjoshinya said:

Here's a better pic

nqX2EAF.jpg

Same here, all 6 with the same damage. I have not heard of any clean ones. An MS 70 grading is impossible! Worst buy in 2021! At least my 10oz Bar looks clean...

I dont feel it's only bullion I mean it is a sovereign coin. Apmex deleted my review of this 1 ounce beskar bar on their website lol seems they dont want anyone to see any reviews on these until they sale the second round of these when they are back in stock. I wont post pics of my 10 ounce bar until I hear from APMEX the antiquing on my 10 oz is sloppy.

I'll be putting up a post soon for UK buyers for the 1 oz bar/coins. 

I do have the 10 oz bar which, well, it is a nice chunky feeling bar. And it's not got issues. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Centauri167 said:

Looks fantastic. A pity they never sell stuff like that with higher than BU coin premiums but still a normal price ...

At the end, the design is simple.

It's not really about the design, more the symbolism. Not only the almost undestroyable armor is out of Beskar, it's the currency of the Mandalorians. How many stackers wished, their silver would be currency again...

But i like the design also, a lot.. 

Edited by dikefalos