• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed REDUCED 2017 plain edge,2002,2016 full sovereigns,2020 half NGC GRADED

Gypsy

I have for sale the following. 

E2002 sovereign proof PF69,  posted 

2016 sovereign proof PF69, SOLD posted

2017 SOTD plain edge sov MS69, posted

2020 half sovereign PF70, SOLD posted

2020 comes with box and coa,

plain edge sovereign is an early release 

other sovereigns do not come with boxes 

Special delivery is included in the above prices. 

apart from 2017 sovereign the rest have the “modern sovereign” label. 
thanks for looking 

Discount price  

2002 full sovereign closed posted

2017 plain edge closedposted  

I am looking for a quick sale , hence the discounted price, grab yourself a bargain  ,won’t find these cheaper anywhere else  

• Gypsy changed the title to REDUCED 2017 plain edge,2002,2016 full sovereigns,2020 half NGC GRADED
On 29/03/2021 at 21:34, Paul said:

@Gypsy  what price did the 2020 half sovereign PF70 go for ? sorry im late to the party. 

Just nosey as ive got a couple of them myself 

Same here, I missed the post and it would be great to see what the prices were rather than them being deleted so quickly. Often the time I see a post the best deals have not only sold which is fair enough but the prices are gone too. 

6 hours ago, sovtsf said:

Same here, I missed the post and it would be great to see what the prices were rather than them being deleted so quickly. Often the time I see a post the best deals have not only sold which is fair enough but the prices are gone too. 

when i has sold things i normally use the strike through function

example 

MS70 1KG Three Graces gold - £500 - SOLD 

(The S with the line through it above S )

@Gypsydid PM me the price which was very nice of him to take the time to do so :) 

On 29/03/2021 at 21:34, Paul said:

@Gypsy  what price did the 2020 half sovereign PF70 go for ? sorry im late to the party. 

Just nosey as ive got a couple of them myself 

I usually just delete the price. 
but I will let you know what I had them listed for 

2016 sovereign ÂŁ660

2002 sovereign ÂŁ520

2020 half sovereign ÂŁ360

2017 plain edge sovereign ÂŁ1090

• 1 year later...

Archived