• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New

Slam

Hi All,

New here, joined because this forum kept coming up on my research and especially researching on Silver for UK.

Greatful for all the info and youtube videos.

Looking forward to my journey.

Hopefully be a good one for us all.

Thanks

Slam

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Ran out of likes. Haha

Yeah, i can say i am interested and hooked abit. Didn't think I get that excited over receiving a coin but for some reason i did, will try and keep motivated and try to buy more and build on my foundation but at a good price next time.

Just now, Slam said:

Ran out of likes. Haha

Yeah, i can say i am interested and hooked abit. Didn't think I get that excited over receiving a coin but for some reason i did, will try and keep motivated and try to buy more and build on my foundation but at a good price next time.

its hard not to get carried away, esp with some sauce in you late at night when the wife is in bed and not there to stop you.... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

haha, yeah definately can get carried away especially with so many youtube channels based on hype.

From my research and for me, experience and looking at the charts and real world people is helping me not click the panic buy button, haha. 

Although the wife said, why the F you buy this for? I got loads of change in my purse! So i tried to explain why, she literally didn't listen and had a face on like she wanted to punch me in the face.

welcome to the silver forum

The best place for PMs knowledge.

If you want knowledge on absolute drivel I have a masters degree in it - if its about PMs ask some more sensible people in here! Here is my picture and you will note my head is upside down

giphy.gif

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, Gordy said:

its hard not to get carried away, esp with some sauce in you late at night when the wife is in bed and not there to stop you.... 

I'm still in silent sub mode 9ver what I bought today...info later...but my last few buys have shocked my wife so better to keep it quiet....I get confused about down low or low down...so ill say, between you and that metal, thankfully pm's have no memory.

Welcome aboard, new here myself!  It's a slippery slope once you get the bug - I was planning a budget of £100 or so for Silver per month...

2 weeks in... oops!!

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

Archived