• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Whats the going rate for bullion sovereigns?

theylivewesleep27

if you want to buy less than 10 I'd go to Sharp's Pixley. More than that and Chard's would work out a little cheaper but you might have to wait a couple of months.

sharps is spot +5.2% for just 1 including postage

You can't get better than buying them right here in the the silver forum. You'll be hard pressed to buy for less than 5% premium from a dealer, but they regularly turn up here for less than 5%. You have to be quick though, they can get snapped up in the first few minutes!

Check out the compare webpage for the dealers prices:

https://www.thesilverforum.com/compare/?addShipping=1

Agree with @Booky586

If you are just after bullion Sovs, just go for the cheapest (obviously!).  

Specific years and designs - even though bullion are frequently priced higher than dealers even though they are only bullion coins.

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

£307-313 would be going rate for a sovereign as 22nd March 2021. Prices change all the time. For example Harrington and Byrne had their Sovereigns up at £299 last week but this offer has now ended.

The Forum is the best place to buy Sovereigns 👍 Great prices + Great pictures + Great sellers + Trusted members + Faster postage + Feedback system for both seller & buyer to leave positive comments .

Many listings are set at a lower price than dealers and without any problems , no unwanted phone calls or piles junk mail 😅

3 hours ago, theylivewesleep27 said:

I know i already have an account with them but i haven't bought anything because i worked out that the brit is basically not free, because their prices are higher than other dealers to make up for it.

A sov is 315 (i bought one last week) a brit sells for 25+, where can you get a sov for 290 posted?

4 hours ago, theylivewesleep27 said:

their prices are higher than other dealers to make up for it.

Seem's they are one of the cheapest places to buy on the compare tool currently. I know sharps are a little cheaper, but when you add in a free Brit they're much cheaper...in fact below spot if you sell the Britannia.  

Sovs.png

78av.gif

I believe Atkinson will be getting some in this week. They are around £316 ish which is cheaper than the above chart at time of typing this.

Sharps pixley are at £311 at time of writing for 2021 Sovs.

Both of the above offer free shipping once you hit a certain price point.

Just keep looking around 🙂

I will be in the market for a couple in the next week or two so will be scouting the web, although I am tempted to get two double sovereigns from Chards (never used them before).

I will add I have zero affiliation with any dealers. 

Archived