• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Griffin of Edward Queens Beasts 1oz Silver Coin ( Royal Mint ) for sale.

Nobz

Hi, accidentally bought the 1oz silver Edward of Griffin coin from the royal mint website ( long story ), so looking for a quick sale if anyone who is interested.  Would accept offers around £120.00 as will need to cover postage costs etc. if interested or just let me know.

The coin is in mint condition and comes with all the packaging etc.  Sold out at the royal mint

griffin 1.jpg

griffin 2.jpg

griffin 3.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

@Nobz I have removed your contact email. For members security we advise for deals to be conducted via PM, that way any suspicious posts can easily be reported to the Moderation team.

I have also moved your trade listing to the correct section. 

Please make sure you have read the applicable Quickstart guide to trading as it contains useful and important information. 

UK QuickStart Guide
EU QuickStart Guide
USA & Canada QuickStart Guide

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I accidentally ordered one from royal mint and chards 😅🤣. It was the last one i needed for the set and i paniced as they where awaiting stock i assumed this was a mistake and they couldnt fulfill their orders and so i panic bought another off ebay for 140 🤣🤣🤣

I know it’s ridiculous really.  I was ordering a 3 graces gold coin and this coin was also in my basket ( must have clicked on it to) , but as you know when ordering three graces from the RM I had no time to mess around so just ordered both, only for the the gold coin to disappear leaving me with this coin.  Sad but true, hence the reason I’m selling  

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2021 at 18:37, Squalleonhart said:

I accidentally ordered one from royal mint and chards 😅🤣. It was the last one i needed for the set and i paniced as they where awaiting stock i assumed this was a mistake and they couldnt fulfill their orders and so i panic bought another off ebay for 140 🤣🤣🤣

Been there done that! ;) 

Archived