• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The REAL rate of Inflation?

The real inflation yielded rate  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Are what percentage do you believe is the real inflation rate?

• Lower than 2%
    • Between 6% and 10%
    • Its over 10%

14 minutes ago, silversky said:

Despite the inflation, there isn't going to be a crash any time soon.

And in this clown world (where the media see it as their duty to protect the Brandon administration), it's all going to be sold to the masses as the market finally booming again!  It'll be, "a good thing bro!"  First they laugh, then they deny, and then they tell you it's a good thing.

For the next few years, everything is going to continue going up.  Breath-taking levels of finance are going to be injected and spent in all sorts of boondoggles to keep things chugging along.  The 6uild 6ack 6etter program will juice the system beyond all reality and it'll be party time for all those with real assets.

But it'll all come a cropper in the mid-decade.  Those who're salivating now over "more juice", are already planning how to leave all the hot potatoes for the little people when the time comes.  Until the inevitable arrives, betting against them is like betting against the tide.  It's better to swim with the flow with a branch in sight a couple of years away.

Painful to watch and be gaslighted, but there's absolutely nothing that any of us can do to stop it.  Nothing.

Half the battle is recognising the situation and ignoring the lies.  The other half is to remember in 3-4 years time, that you recognised it was on a collision course, and be disciplined enough to sell everything just as people are telling you that you should be all in.  It's precisely then and not before, that the rug gets pulled.

You are probably right.

Unfortunately, most of us (lower classes) are subjugated. In order to do something we have to recognise their are two parts. First part is being aware of the lies. Having that knowledge (Second part) is to own metals for protection.

And to be honest over 95% of people dont have the intelligence or are willing to learn about it. I used to try and help most around me (family and friends) about it (make them aware) but they openly resist and hold resentment. Its made me realise that theres no point, its futile to save people and they deserve the consequences. As a result I openly call or address my family and friends as "slaves", "f*cking idiots", "retards" and "you dont have the intelligence" etc.

Edited by Minimalist

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use