• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

21 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

I specifically joined this forum to join in the drawn out panic, followed by the inevitable despair. 

Looks I am will be on the cusp of getting cancelled judging by the previous order email times :(

sounds like your fit in fine around here! lol 

welcome to the forum   

After all the happy posts yesterday this is horrible 

3500 mintage and forum members being you would think the most eager on the ball buyers, very surprising we weren't all able to secure one

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I have had time to let things sink in here.  There must of been a lot of que jumping going on.  I was 2400 in the que with everyone only allowed one of each coin it should of been easy to get one. 

IMO The RM have been done over by some some serious buyers they have set up multiple accounts and have bought multiple coins.  We will see in a few months one thing for sure i will not be buying this coin on the secondary market.  My advise to all of you DO NOT BUY THIS COIN ON THE SECONDAY MARKET.  Otherwise this will carry on and get worse in the future.  

I also will be buying other coins instead, there are lots of coins to buy.  Remember to stop this frenzy is to stop buying on the secondary market at high prices.

1 minute ago, Pipers said:

was 2400 in the que with everyone only allowed one of each coin it should of been easy to get one. 

If mintage is around 3000 then 1000 of these or more must be with the dealers 

so around 2000 left I assume 

also we need to consider the few hundred who are lucky enough don’t have to wait in the queue 

so if you are 2400 then you are quite behind 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, Kman said:

After all the happy posts yesterday this is horrible 

3500 mintage and forum members being you would think the most eager on the ball buyers, very surprising we weren't all able to secure one

There is Russell's facebook group to add on top but thats it together there is not enough numbers.  Kman do not buy on the secondary market.. Anyway we know of loads of coins to buy which i am not going to say on the forum any more only private nessage i think

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

also we need to consider the few hundred who are lucky enough don’t have to wait in the queue 

Not everyone in the que wanted the 2oz silver.

I get your point.

Edited by Pipers

2 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Did any dealer actually offer them for sale at RRP? 

Isn't the point of dealers to help sell the coins not to be a roadblock between the mint and customers 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

1 minute ago, Kman said:

Isn't the point of dealers to help sell the coins not to be a roadblock between the mint and customers 

Indeed, and on many occasions some dealers (such as Coin Connection) have offered new releases on the day of release at a better price. That coupled with discount codes has proven to be attractive.  

21 minutes ago, Pipers said:

I have had time to let things sink in here.  There must of been a lot of que jumping going on.  I was 2400 in the que with everyone only allowed one of each coin it should of been easy to get one.

I suspect that there were far fewer than 3500 for sale. Dealers will have taken everything that they could possibly lay their hands on.

15 minutes ago, Kman said:

I haven't seen any. Westminster offered them for £295 but I'm not sure if they sold any or just pulled them when they saw the frenzy. You can Google search the link but the actual webpage has been deleted.

2 hours ago, MLNCoins said:

My order has been cancelled and my email confirmation was 09:11, I did not have a payment issue. Hope this helps @Kman . You may be in luck. I really hope as many of you get one :) 

It seems that the day itself was a bit of a shambles for the royal mint. I will admit the email prior was a shock but relief, but the system they have in place is just awful. I have emailed the head of customer services politely but firmly to highlight the payment issues people had, as well as my own gripe of being 2759 in the queue when first starting the queuing system, but not being able to get a 2oz silver coin with a mintage of 3510, when everyone is only allowed one. It doesn't add up.

Ill keep you all in the loop of how I get on, I'm not expecting anything but if its true dealers get about 10 of them to grade and jack up prices afterwards, that's a dirty dog move for the colllecting community. I haven't mentioned that in the email as I have no proof but if someone does id be happy to highlight this in conversation. 

Good luck to all of you! :) 

My email came through at 9.12 but mine is still showing As an open order  so far. There were over 3,000 in queue in front of me but it went very fast think a lot looked and didn’t buy. Hope you get your coin  

29 minutes ago, Kman said:

Well I understand dealers didn't get multiple allocations with them buying from the secondary market and arranging pre sales with individuals. This is what Britannia have put out there.

1 minute ago, Nicola said:

My email came through at 9.12 but mine is still showing As an open order  so far. There were over 3,000 in queue in front of me but it went very fast think a lot looked and didn’t buy. Hope you get your coin  

Also a lot were trying to add the gold and 5oz, having payment issues starting again, some will be signing up accounts the lot, so many had issues just paying. 

1 hour ago, NewCoins said:

I specifically joined this forum to join in the drawn out panic, followed by the inevitable despair. 

Looks I am will be on the cusp of getting cancelled judging by the previous order email times :(

Welcome aboard TSF - best place to be, for knowledge , advice and fun in the PM world

Trailer Ok GIF

14 minutes ago, sovtsf said:

Well I understand dealers didn't get multiple allocations with them buying from the secondary market and arranging pre sales with individuals. This is what Britannia have put out there.

Do you mean that they didn't receive any coins direct at all? Brave to be selling secondary coins which haven't been confirmed/shipped to the original buyer!

Iv seen Britanniacoincompany are selling the 2oz three graces for a ridiculously high price. Personally I feel appalled by this. A huge wholesale company trying to take advantage of the situation and rip people off.

I understand the coins are selling quite high on ebay,but these are your average sellers with one coin. not a company. 
I will not be buying anything from Britannia coin company  in the future. 
@britanniacoincompany

Edited by Gypsy

3 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Iv seen Britanniacoincompany are selling the 2oz three graces for a ridiculously high price. Personally I feel appalled by this. A huge wholesale company trying to take advantage of the situation and rip people off.

I understand the coins are selling quite high on ebay,but these are your average sellers with one coin. not a company. 

Someone said that they thought they'd placed orders with individuals to obtain them not necessarily got them from RM although I don't know the truth. 

But with a shop and website like they have there's nothing to stop them selling them at £2,750 without any in hand and then hoover up a few off eBay for £1500.

5 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Iv seen Britanniacoincompany are selling the 2oz three graces for a ridiculously high price. Personally I feel appalled by this. A huge wholesale company trying to take advantage of the situation and rip people off.

@britanniacoincompany

Copying them so that they can respond to this. I would be interested in hearing from them on this, if they had the time to do so @BritanniaCoinCompany.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Copying them so that they can respond to this. I would be interested in hearing from them on this, if they had the time to do so @BritanniaCoinCompany.

Cheers.

Looks like they have deactivated their forum account

485933974_BritCC.thumb.jpg.aa6b8f5abc6d3140f81cf9f3557cf7ca.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Cheers.

I was missing out capital letters. 😂😂was wondering why it wasn’t getting highlighted 

5 hours ago, SovCollector said:

It makes a world of difference! I’m on the lowest tier and a very small spender in comparison to some of the heavy hitters out there, but we get along really well. Luck of the draw it seems!

My old account manager was fantastic, I'd always have a coin reserved that I wanted. My new one, not so much, maybe cos my spend is lower than before but often my emails are just ignored.