• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

3 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

how about the quality ?😉

I believe RM beat the made in china versions - made of lead.....😜

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

@fehk2001 I am really talking about the resale on the coins. Royal Mint will always hold their price better than Channel Island or TDC coins. I personally am not a fan of the portrait of those coins either, but each to their own.

8 hours ago, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

@fehk2001 I am really talking about the resale on the coins. Royal Mint will always hold their price better than Channel Island or TDC coins. I personally am not a fan of the portrait of those coins either, but each to their own.

Yes I am talking the resale as well , it’s true that rm usually sells better than whatever island , however let’s say you paid 85 pounds and I assume you can sell this for 200 until it is milked , then you will be lucky to get back the original price that  you have paid , so I have to to disagree with “ superior “

Edited by fehk2001

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

On 07/06/2021 at 09:49, MancunianStacker said:

Just catching up with this thread. BCC are still trying to dispose of their present stock of 41 for the reduced price of £199 each.

2 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

China don’t give a sheep ( milk )😄

Stick with Hereford Bullyun. No BS here. All genuine. Pure cows milk better quality and good butter and cheese 🤣

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Stick with Hereford Bullyun. No BS here. All genuine. Pure cows milk better quality and good butter and cheese 🤣

i think i have heard that before from the back of argos car park ages ago   , a man stands by his van with loads of tv units at the back and shout stick with me because all tv are genuine ................ ( bricks filled tv )

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

On 08/07/2021 at 18:21, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

@SilverDrum it was a very long time to wait. What I have realised about submitting to NGC is that if you are lucky enough to catch the shipment (ie the one from the UK office to the US) just as it's about to leave you have a shorter time to wait, however if you are unlucky and submit when they are at the beginning of a shipment then you wait until that shipment goes from the UK. This can be 2-3 weeks. When coins are sent to us, we process and send off to the UK office within a few days of receiving. Though it really has no bearing to how long those items will take to be graded. Unfortunately I am not privy to the knowledge of when they are at the end of their shipment ie about to send off to the US. 

Now I am aware of this because when your coin was back from grading (yours was submitted on March 16th to them) the May submissions came back at the same time as the few March submissions. Hopefully this is making sense. lol

Anyway, I hope this helps people to understand that we in no way have control of when these are returned or how long they take.

I am glad you got a Top Pop! Grade anyway. At least it was worth the wait.

Best regards

Louise

This answers the questions I intended to ask once I could afford the printer ink to print off the NGC submission form!  I’ll be visiting the vault early next month at the latest to select what I’d like graded first. I might pop the printer ink in the vault as well.  

On 13/07/2021 at 00:37, FlorinCollector said:

Will it do well in the future I am not sure but if you do own it and decide to move it on the best time to strike and sell would probably be when the next coin in the series starts getting hyped up early next year. 

The next release will get hyped up for sure yet it won’t need it in the slightest.

On 30/07/2021 at 22:36, SilverMike said:

So… currently on heritage, pre-bidding for the platinum nights in a few weeks, what am I missing? 🤯 

E8702654-71CE-42DC-A86A-08961CFF9B4E.jpeg

I thought you were missing absolutely nothing Mike, until my spot the difference skills from childhood mags and comics spotted the black mark on the rim of the lower coin near the 7 o’clock position. I hope it wasn’t on the actual coin though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2021 at 23:36, SilverMike said:

So… currently on heritage, pre-bidding for the platinum nights in a few weeks, what am I missing? 🤯 

E8702654-71CE-42DC-A86A-08961CFF9B4E.jpeg

Three days to go... $20k ($24k incl premium) now. 😁

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 5.00.03 pm.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

No less than three separate TCC auctions now open.... will take better half of the weekend to browse the selection through... 😁

Lots of Graces (and some Unas) to pick from.  👍

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 4.51.55 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 4.50.48 pm.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• 2 weeks later...

In Coinery auction yesterday a raw 3G 2oz silver with "a couple of spots by ILE on reverse and a slight handling mark in exergue" went for GBP1044 inc premium, which is not too bad I guess. There's a similar one sitting at the TCC44 auction currently at GBP525.

Will be interesting to see if the auction time (starts tmrw at 10am) works for or against buyers. 🤷‍♂️ E.g., the 3G PF70 Gold 2oz is well below previous auctions still, at 16.5k (not mine).

4 hours ago, jultorsk said:

In Coinery auction yesterday a raw 3G 2oz silver with "a couple of spots by ILE on reverse and a slight handling mark in exergue" went for GBP1044 inc premium, which is not too bad I guess. There's a similar one sitting at the TCC44 auction currently at GBP525.

Will be interesting to see if the auction time (starts tmrw at 10am) works for or against buyers. 🤷‍♂️ E.g., the 3G PF70 Gold 2oz is well below previous auctions still, at 16.5k (not mine).

To be honest its a bad time for me as I'll be working, I imagine its ideal for dealers and asian markets.

Is it? The 3G is at 16.5k  and the last one same grade sold for 18.5k last month, so it's close with time to spare.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/07/2021 at 16:19, richatthecroft said:

Bargain.  

Send it to NGC and have it conserved by NCS or find someone competent to conserve it here in the U.K. if you don’t want to grade it. 

Not sure if you took the photos through the capsule or of the coin without capsule but for me, all that is peppering that coin is crud and detritus- I see no major faults in the fields or on the frosted areas and the clue is the same crud covering all of the surface of the coin. 

If you’re having second thoughts, PM me and I’ll give you some profit on top of what you paid.

I think my idea of sending it to me for some profit was the best 😆 

Well done- great buy

2 hours ago, Uksilverstackers said:

Well, here is a quick update...

I decided to send it off for conservation and grading and NGC graded it as PF70 Ultra Cameo 😳. Talk about absolutely gobsmacked!! I am still in shock and how this purchase initially came about and how it has progressed.

Thank you to all who assisted.

F24F2A68-1842-4A03-A6BB-424B8E2ADFB6.jpeg

Fantastic news. Well done mate 

I recently sent my one for grading with conservation because I noticed a small speck of debris in the capsule, which I assume was the early stages of snowfall, for lack of a better expression.

Can I ask, how long was the grading + conservation process?

• 1 month later...
On 19/09/2021 at 17:18, SilverJacks said:

Fantastic news. Well done mate 

I recently sent my one for grading with conservation because I noticed a small speck of debris in the capsule, which I assume was the early stages of snowfall, for lack of a better expression.

Can I ask, how long was the grading + conservation process?

Thank you. Apologies for the delay on getting back to you. It took about 7 weeks from time I sent if off, till I got it back.