• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

14 hours ago, Paul said:

May be an image of text that says "18:20 S5PND Coin FILTERS 69 70 2020 G.Britain S5PND The Infamous Prison PFUC 1 2020 Piefort G.Britain S5PND The Infamous Prison PFUC 2 2020 2oz G.Britain S5PND David Bowie PFUC 12 22 2020 2oz G.Britain S5PND Three Graces PFUC 5 47 2021 Piefort G.Britain S5PND QEII 95th Birthday PFUC 2021 G.Britain S5PND QEII 95th Birthday PFUC 2 NGC Census Disclaimer"

anyone awaiting gradings - looks like things are going well :) 

Ow I hope I get a 70 as mines with them now. I did ask for conservation just in case, but I read NGC will share if it’s needed or not.

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

5 hours ago, AurumArgenti said:

I kept this one. I didn't fancy returning another and ending up with something worse.

I've sent it off to be conserved and NGC graded. 🤞

The reason I ask is that I have a coin with the exact same marks, just below the word FOEDUS, and then the smaller mark below the First Graces elbow, and along the edge reeding,

I also have an added small ding on the rim 

If this had been your first coin would you have sent it back? 

Just don't know what to do😔😔.

Edited by Wampum

On 15/03/2021 at 20:43, MancunianStacker said:

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2020-alderney-three-graces-five-pound-silver-matt-proof/?fbclid=IwAR304eJFp_5U-U14Z4O_qM59EnwSeET9AD6Oj4Si5rVzCk1XJ2ujAKslamE

NEW RELEASE ⬆️ 

2oz Matte Silver. Only 250, all PR70s. This should do well for those who want it’s sister coin. 🤔 

@PaulSeen this?

Just 44 of these left now 😳 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

4 hours ago, Wampum said:

The reason I ask is that I have a coin with the exact same marks, just below the word FOEDUS, and then the smaller mark below the First Graces elbow, and along the edge reeding,

I also have an added small ding on the rim 

If this had been your first coin would you have sent it back? 

Just don't know what to do😔😔.

I think it's a question of the time scale from the initial launch and what you can live with.

I felt like it was worth returning my first coin with the hope of getting a decent restrike mainly because it was only just over a week out from launch.

It turned out that I didn't get a coin much better than I returned.

Many people did though.🤷‍♂️

You'd be incredibly lucky to get a immaculate proof coin from the royal mint. Especially given their reputation for duff QC.

I decided against returning again because I was worried about getting someone else's return and it being even worse.

I couldn't get any guarantees from the royal mint regarding a restrike second time around. I was told I'd probably be offered a refund or return my coin back to me.

We have been lucky enough to get a 3Gs in the first place. 

Can you live with what you have? 

It might not be ideal but you're not going to be out of pocket if you keep it? Unless it's been used as a hockey puck?

Only you can decide.🙂

Edited by AurumArgenti

7 hours ago, Simmoleon said:

I spoke with NGC and they have a significant backlog for both registering submissions and grading at the moment - so think I’m in for a decent wait for a grading result 

That doesn’t surprise me as I’ve had a batch in grading/quality control phase for 5 weeks when my last batch were only in this submission phase for 1-2 days. 

1 hour ago, Natale said:

what do you think?
Know the seller

there  is a thread about on the forum, that is a interesting read

Edited by daca

21 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Holy moly, @1stsovereign.............that’s absolutely filthy. Should be R rated with ID checks needed to view it.......you can go to jail for sharing films like this.

I am guessing for the next video will have to prepare viewers with nappies and tissues :)  just in case

Stunning coins

I for one would be interested to see how many TSF members bagged the 3 graces coins 

As in did we secure 100 or 1000 or more between us all 

After speaking to a wise forum member I am chilled about mine now and am glad to have bagged a silver one 

14 hours ago, Simmoleon said:

I spoke with NGC and they have a significant backlog for both registering submissions and grading at the moment - so think I’m in for a decent wait for a grading result 

I guess there are a lot of new accounts sending coins in since this release. I have 4 submissions in with them atm that arrived this week, none appeared yet when on a typical submission id see the "received" listing a day later usually if not the same day its been signed for, so pretty clear they are super busy atm (or my coins have gone walkabouts...).

I'll give it till mid next week then may check for confirmation its been received ok if I've not seen any update since then.

Results ive had flipped around including NCS in under a month before, but yes, I suspect there is going to be a significant delay atm for all submissions.

23 minutes ago, terakris said:

I guess there are a lot of new accounts sending coins in since this release. I have 4 submissions in with them atm that arrived this week, none appeared yet when on a typical submission id see the "received" listing a day later usually if not the same day its been signed for, so pretty clear they are super busy atm (or my coins have gone walkabouts...).

I'll give it till mid next week then may check for confirmation its been received ok if I've not seen any update since then.

Results ive had flipped around including NCS in under a month before, but yes, I suspect there is going to be a significant delay atm for all submissions.

Yep I had a parcel delivered to them on Thursday morning last week and nothing on the tracker yet 

1 hour ago, Simmoleon said:

Yep I had a parcel delivered to them on Thursday morning last week and nothing on the tracker yet 

The status on my silver 3G is Scheduled for grading, but from experience I know it can remain at this status for a month

My gold 3G which I sent earlier is still just received.