• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

Just now, BackyardBullion said:

I am also in the closed order category.

Money still taken from account, but no dispatch email.

Dear lord this is going to be a rollercoaster.

I feel like a VLOG series, "a day in the life of a three graces owner" would be a winner

I've ordered hundred of coins from the mint and have never paid attention after I've made payment. They just arrive. Now we can't work out if we have all had our orders canceled or this is normal or whats happening. 

Just now, Gypsy said:

Can’t wait. I’m so excited. Has your order been posted?

No dispatch notification yet, but it's been moved to closed...

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 hours ago, Fitness2all said:

I dont understand why the order says completed (which I think means Canceled). I was 198 in the que and ordered literally within 10 seconds...  2 oz gold :(  The payment is till pending, however. 

The question is; is the value of the order 0 or £5k ?

59 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Yes I had this too. I haven’t completed it yet will wait until my delivery arrives 😂

Same here, there will be some very interesting comments if our orders are cancelled.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, evende said:

Just one I would have thought. 

Mine has just moved from open to closed. Monetary value still assigned but when I click ‘more details’ it shows the basket total as £750 with a £500 discount, totalling £250.  I think I tried to buy the 2oz three times due to payment issues, so it could be that or it could be because they show three in the picture. Who knows?!

Somethings happening, but I’m not 100% clear on what that is!

Don’t worry, mine is exactly the same and I’ve received a notification of dispatch. It says “basket total £1,655.00” with a discount of “£1,110.00”. My payment went through instantly so it’s definitely on their end. This has actually been the case with all of my orders since the website was updated. 

1 hour ago, Artictim said:

Here you are!!

111F6C5C-FFD5-4B05-BD45-150BF4C9DE11.png

Our friends at Britannia Coin Company have the exclusive rights to the 1 Kilo silver, apart from a few available (ahem) direct from the Mint.

Slightly odd, as they insisted they weren’t a Royal Mint partner when questioned about their pricing for the 2 oz silver.

1 hour ago, BackyardBullion said:

I am also in the closed order category.

Money still taken from account, but no dispatch email.

Dear lord this is going to be a rollercoaster.

I feel like a VLOG series, "a day in the life of a three graces owner" would be a winner

Mine are still sitting in the open category with the full price stated. 

Never mind a day in the life, this is ‘a bloody week in the unknown stressful life of a potential owner of a three graces’.....

2 minutes ago, terakris said:

I've had a dispatch notice and tracking info so guess prob Friday delivery. Then straight off to ngc for grading.

Amazing. Awesome stuff. Can’t wait to see the pictures (if you are kind to share them!)

As usual I will be last to receive mine, if at all!!

1 hour ago, creative said:

Mines moved to closed with some weird discount. I’m guessing that’s the website error fix 😂

788881B3-D598-474E-8F79-A58C068B2109.jpeg

This is simple math.

Since the 2 Oz silver coin was added thrice, that’s £250 x 3 = £750.

They subtracted the cost for 2 coins mistakenly added by their glitch, and this is showing as the “discount” of £500.

So that leaves you with the original cost of £250 for the one coin.

My order has been dispatched too according to their website but haven't got an email saying the same or any tracking info

Don't feel like I can celebrate too much because I feel bad for those who got theirs cancelled

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

My 2oz silver has been despatched and moved to closed. If you order total in closed position showing correct price that's mean you will get the coin. I had call today from my account manager(yes I send her email how disappointed I'm about not getting my 2oz gold proof) she explained to me how they sort out orders when s*** happend.Basically if they oversold any coin they'll manually check orders numbers so its first come first served basis . They working on solution to avoid this issue in future.

19 minutes ago, Premy said:

My 2oz silver has been despatched and moved to closed. If you order total in closed position showing correct price that's mean you will get the coin. I had call today from my account manager(yes I send her email how disappointed I'm about not getting my 2oz gold proof) she explained to me how they sort out orders when s*** happend.Basically if they oversold any coin they'll manually check orders numbers so its first come first served basis . They working on solution to avoid this issue in future.

So they're still cancelling orders? 🤯😱

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken