• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Una and the Lion gold and silver bars

24 minutes ago, Espana123 said:

Im tempted to order a gold 1 oz bar on Lpm even if resulting vat etc will bump the price significantly.  Its clear the coins have gone up in value, does anyone think the bars will do the same?

Yes i have done the same, 1oz gold & a few 1oz silver bars too.... Hoping the extra charges i will have to pay will be worth it for the increase in value 🤞

I don't know about rising bar prices, we have higher VAT on bars, so i almost only stack and collect coins. First time i think about a 100 OZ bar. This one looks great and shoul be a good start for a bar collection. I allready ordered the small ones, just thinking maybe i should also buy the big one.

$51 postage to UK minimum from what I see. Ouch. That probably doesn't cover VAT either and/or other charges either. 

Guess I'll be waiting to see if RM sells it or some charitable forum follower decides to sell theirs :)

8 minutes ago, Colnago said:

Has anyone used them before?  Why are their prices in USD?

I've used them, one order is delivered without any problems, 2 more are prepaid and waiting arriving pre-sale items :)

You can change the price currency in the top-right corner, click the flag. They actually accept payments in different currencies.

Edited by ak74

11 minutes ago, ak74 said:

I've used them, one order is delivered without any problems, 2 more are prepaid and waiting arriving pre-sale items :)

You can change the price currency in the top-right corner, click the flag. They actually accept payments in different currencies.

Ledge😎 sounds like a plan.. Cheers

17 hours ago, ak74 said:

What the point to order from LPM, and not from European dealers?

At the moment Metal Market (Poland) sells them.

https://www.metalmarket.eu/en/

Im trying to sign up to this polish website. But everytime i put my post code in it says it's invalid?! It's not invalid! Anyone else having this problem? I cant order because of this!

I wonder if I can pick everyone's brains

I am thinking about having my 3 Graces  graded it looks really nice 

My question is is there a massive difference in first release in value and normal graded 

I only ask as I am thinking of getting my proof  half sovs graded 

How much insurance is provided whilst to and from ngc

3 hours ago, theylivewesleep27 said:

Im trying to sign up to this polish website. But everytime i put my post code in it says it's invalid?! It's not invalid! Anyone else having this problem? I cant order because of this!

Here is a german coin dealer. Expected shipping date in four to six weeks, maybe longer. I'm not sure, if you have to pay german VAT for orders outside the EU. There is 16% VAT in the price.

1 OZ

https://ps-coins.com/de/1-oz-silber/10-oz-silber-barren-the-royal-mint-una-lion-max-6-100-inkl-gueltiger-gesetzl-mwst

10 OZ

https://ps-coins.com/de/1-oz-silber/10-oz-silber-barren-the-royal-mint-una-lion-max-6-100-inkl-gueltiger-gesetzl-mwst

100 OZ

https://ps-coins.com/de/1-oz-silber/100-oz-silber-barren-the-royal-mint-una-lion-max-1200-inkl-gueltiger-gesetzl-mwst

4 hours ago, dikefalos said:

The one ounce link is wrong 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

6 hours ago, MikeG1978 said:

I wonder if I can pick everyone's brains

I am thinking about having my 3 Graces  graded it looks really nice 

My question is is there a massive difference in first release in value and normal graded 

I only ask as I am thinking of getting my proof  half sovs graded 

How much insurance is provided whilst to and from ngc

I'm currently working on a grading guide for NGC, be ready in a day or two.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Silver 1oz 35.000 worldwide, 30.000 intl. in plastic covering

Silver 10oz 6.100 worldwide, 5.000 intl. in plastic covering

Silver 100oz 1.200 worldwide, 1.002 int. 

Gold 1oz 4.000 worldwide, 3.000 intl. in Certipack

From metalmarket.eu

26 minutes ago, ak74 said:

What do you mean? This topic is exactly about these bullion bar-coins, just see first 2 posts. :)

Because it was merged by the admin. I missed the initial topic and opened a new one.