• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Chance For A New Member......cheapest 1oz Silver Brit You Will Have Seen This Year .... Be Quick People !!!!! Its Only £20 !!!!!!

Spence098

Probably thinking what is going on so here it is....

I Recieved a free 2021 1oz brit in capsule when I purchased a 2021 sov.

So here is the chance for a new member......must have joined the forum in FEBUARY 2021 and be a Paying member (I will check 😂 The only reason for it being a paying member is that I really enjoy the forum myself and think it deserves the support).

£20 for the brit plus buyers choice of post !!!!!

Will post to anywhere in the UK.

First comment on the thread get priority over any PMs.

Thanks and good luck.

Joe.

20210222_182038.jpg

20210222_182048.jpg

• Spence098 changed the title to CHANCE FOR A NEW MEMBER......CHEAPEST 1OZ SILVER BRIT YOU WILL HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR .... BE QUICK PEOPLE !!!!! ITS ONLY £20 !!!!!!

Well done @Skeepr you were first mate and you qualify...Exactly what I was looking for and very fast !!!!!

Will PM you shortly with details mate just got to put the nipper to bed.

Thanks everyone else for your interest and sorry you weren't successful this time 👍

• ChrisSilver changed the title to Chance For A New Member......cheapest 1oz Silver Brit You Will Have Seen This Year .... Be Quick People !!!!! Its Only £20 !!!!!!

Archived