• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

2 minutes ago, creative said:

So I’m going to be honest. I only really queued to buy one of these because I missed out on the Una last year. I think it’s a wonderful coin and I’m very happy to add to the collection (if I’ve actually got one), but I don’t quite get the hype. Why is everyone getting ‘rather excited’ about this coin in particular?

(Feel free to roll your eyes, send polite abuse and general hate towards me, the guy who clearly isn’t educated)

Timeless design, low mintage, I'm not a collector but this should end up being a really beautiful series as a whole

Everyone wants one, money to be made

I think they deserve a premium on the secondary market, not quite the premium they achieve but if people are willing to pay then what does my opinion matter

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Well, that's that then, ending several months of speculation and discussion. Anything else happening now?

stocks 😎

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Managed to get one silver 2oz after some trouble with the queuing and getting the right link!. Hopefully it gets through!

By the way, maybe i missed something, why is it a 2020 coin instead of 2021??

Edited by auleAboutNumismatics
correction

2 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

This is really unfair. It’s always the little guys that get shafted. 

I assume RM doesn't include anything in their commercial contracts requiring dealers to sell at RRP or below. Dealers are happy to sell you something that drops 50% in value when you walk out the door but not something that's going to double in price. Same thing happens with Rolex watches.

12 minutes ago, Jeffers46 said:

hmm. this is rather open to interpretation. does anyone know for certain?

So I have spoken to RM customer services about this and they confirmed you can order one of each coin type to an address. So as long as you only ordered 1x of each coin you will be fine!

Back. Of. The. Net! 

1 minute ago, HelpingHands said:

Wow. I'd wait for coin in hand before trying to sell! Wonder if there will be any takers?

1 minute ago, JosephM said:

@sovereignsteve think mr men coins going to the moon next 😀

Agreed, there are a lot of people with money in their accounts that was assigned to 3Gs that is now to be spent on the Little Miss gold proof coins.

This listing for a 2oz Silver on Ebay already has 8 bids.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Three-Graces-2020-UK-Two-Ounce-Silver-Proof-Coin-LIMITED-EDITION-3-500-Sold-Out/333897872129?hash=item4dbddd3301:g:DTMAAOSwjqNgM4L~

At £500 they’ve already doubled their money within two hours.

They don’t even have the coin yet!

30 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

that's that then, ending several months of speculation and discussion. Anything else happening now?

Yes, now looking to buy Una BU Bar editions :)

9 minutes ago, Aiden2343 said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Three-Graces-2020-UK-Two-Ounce-Silver-Proof-Coin-LIMITED-EDITION-3-500-Sold-Out/333897872129?hash=item4dbddd3301:g:DTMAAOSwjqNgM4L~

£750 now

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

12 minutes ago, Aiden2343 said:

Its up a £770 now wow! How high will it realistically go? I mean this is insane, they could have their order canceled.

Edited by Aiden2343