• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1780 Austrian Thalers & US Liberty Mercury Dimes

Digs

On Ebay is a seller named Silkminerals who have for bidding or buy it now austrian thalers lots of ten coins. I don't know how to put a link, but if you type " 10 X Silver Bullion Coins. 281 Grams Of Solid Silver" you will find them. His feedback is ok and people who won from him are happy apparently.

image.png.34fd24aa3224826c5eceeb68a4d981ac.pngimage.png.0ebc3f75cea3c58e28e03f5d8adad111.pngimage.png.0a509922f88fd8a0c9691177eb54f7c9.png 

Try and see with your eyes.

Cheers,

Stefan

10 minutes ago, stefffana said:

On Ebay is a seller named Silkminerals who have for bidding or buy it now austrian thalers lots of ten coins. I don't know how to put a link, but if you type " 10 X Silver Bullion Coins. 281 Grams Of Solid Silver" you will find them. His feedback is ok and people who won from him are happy apparently.

image.png.34fd24aa3224826c5eceeb68a4d981ac.pngimage.png.0ebc3f75cea3c58e28e03f5d8adad111.pngimage.png.0a509922f88fd8a0c9691177eb54f7c9.png 

Try and see with your eyes.

Cheers,

Stefan

Hi, thanks. I have actually seen these on ebay. The picture on the analyser machine states they are 95.5% silver right? How can that be when thalers are .833. I think I have that right.

I really don't know nothing about this type of coins. I only seen your request and I've realised that I was watching these days some silver coins for sale. Even me, I've bid last week and I lost.😎 Sorry, my mistake. Maybe are some replicas of old coins, made using a higher grade silver.

Anyway, I' ve tried to help

7 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I really don't know nothing about this type of coins. I only seen your request and I've realised that I was watching these days some silver coins for sale. Even me, I've bid last week and I lost.😎 Sorry, my mistake. Maybe are some replicas of old coins, made using a higher grade silver.

Anyway, I' ve tried to help

Thanks. They look like thalers, I am just suspicious. 

On 16/02/2021 at 17:19, Digs said:

Hi, I am on the lookout for Thalers and Mercury Dimes (multiple dimes not just singles, bags of 10's, 20's, 50's for example) 

Anybody that would like to sell any please private message me.

Thank you

@DuncanWylieWilson maybe able to help... I got some from him the other day

1 hour ago, Rll1288 said:

@DuncanWylieWilson maybe able to help... I got some from him the other day

53 minutes ago, Digs said:

Yes, I deal with Duncan already. Always has nice coins.

Gentlemen, thank you for the kind reference. I do indeed often have Thalers. In fact, I often have a lot of nice world silver coins! 🤠 Thalers like world silvers in general are becoming a bit of a nightmare to source at reasonable cost. That being said, I am happy to update folks here as and when I have them.

Should I come across any Mercury dimes I am happy to pick those up and forward them on too. 

This is all more of a hobby than anything else for me. My collection and stack changes regularly enough for me to sell on what I do not want or require. I enjoy discussing with people here on TSF. It's a great place to buy and sell and discuss this sort of thing!

Again, thank you for the tag and I hope to deal with you all again soon! 😊

"INDIVIDUAL AMBITION SERVES THE COMMON GOOD." – Adam Smith

⚜️ Sub-Forum https://www.thesilverforum.com/forum/144-wilson-numismatics-uk/

Instagram_logo_2016_svg.png.0244211e338af7f899b5e071b205d306.png Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wilsonnumismatics/

🕸 Website https://worldgold.co.uk

Archived