• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed First seven 10 oz Queen's Beasts for sale or gold swap

StackerNoob

Hi folks,

**PLEASE FORGIVE ANY SLOW RESPONSES DURING THE DAY. I'M PRETTY BUSY AT WORK RIGHT NOW. FIRST TO ASK WILL BE PRIORITISED**

I have been toying with the idea to sell these coins for a long time now. I have finally come to the decision that its time to let them go to a new home.

This decision has not been easy to make, I absolutely love these things but the money will be very useful to me just now as I need to decorate!

All coins come in their original, unopened capsules. No damage to any coin or capsule (minus the odd very minor scratch to capsules, but totally par for the course)

Priced to beat recent sales on Ebay. Open to reasonable negotiation and happy to consider discounts for multiples and perhaps some swaps for gold. (1/4 oz coins preferred, looking for maples, libs, roos, pandas etc)

SD postage included. Payment via PayPal f&f and UK only please:

Lion of England - £400 (SOLD)

Griffin of Edward - £380 (SOLD)

Red Dragon of Wales - £350 (SOLD)

Unicorn of Scotland - £330 (SOLD)

Black Bull of Clarence - £290 (SOLD)

Falcon of the Plantagenets - £285 (SOLD)

Yale of Beaufort - £290 (SOLD)

lion1.thumb.jpg.9ef9cb36b522904390892006ed6a277b.jpggriffin1.thumb.jpg.23e2d5e283c04160fe8c01f13e9b3a5d.jpgdragon1.thumb.jpg.ec192d297e84e0a2511961141c0efc9f.jpgUnicorn1.thumb.jpg.a8e6f0bcbb7db421793561e659c4cd35.jpgbull1.thumb.jpg.457dc852dad6c553bcb55212863c71ff.jpgfalcon1.thumb.jpg.54a7b913e3c4de91743b779216394fd2.jpgyale1.thumb.jpg.80ea3c55fffae8b152af1a415e696c0b.jpg

Cheers!

Good evening, 
If you haven't already found buyers, then these are the ones I'd love to take off your hands please. 

Griffin of Edward - £380 (Interested buyer)

Red Dragon of Wales - £350 (Interested buyer)

Unicorn of Scotland - £330 (Interested buyer)

Black Bull of Clarence - £290 (Interested buyer)

Yale of Beaufort - £290

44 minutes ago, HiAndy said:

Good evening, 
If you haven't already found buyers, then these are the ones I'd love to take off your hands please. 

Yale of Beaufort - £290

All of those except the Yale are sold pending payment. Happy to sell you the Yale though (actually not because it’s my favourite of the 10 Oz coins 😞 ) PM me if you are interested. Cheers

Archived