• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed QB for sale or trade

Squalleonhart

2oz queens beast bullion full set in good condition no scratches and kept in capsules,1x 2oz qb no marks white horse  2x 2oz qb gray hound with a coin drop mark from the tube they were in and a 1oz silver griffin proof with coa. asking for £1000 or 3 full sovereigns. I can add pictures of qb set 2moro morning.

Just to be clear this is the list in an easier format

20oz of queens beast in form of the 2oz bullion set

4oz 2x queens beast gray hounds with a mark on each from a coin drop

2oz queens beast white horse

1oz queens beast griffin proof

Only added rear views of coins as i dont wana hlog thread with pictures haha. I have them on phone now upon request

20210210_193734.jpg

20210210_193742.jpg

20210210_193856.jpg

20210213_185906.jpg

20210214_114852.jpg

20210214_114856.jpg

20210214_114900.jpg

20210214_114905.jpg

20210214_114910.jpg

20210214_114914.jpg

20210214_114918.jpg

20210214_114923.jpg

20210214_114927.jpg

20210214_114932.jpg

20210214_163233.jpg

At the start your listing was a little confusing but is better now. You still need to show photos of everything your selling.

Were it was confusing at the start was over the whole QB set and you have not included photos so that added to the confusion.

You need to take more photos and add user name and date on a card and include that in the photos.

Good luck with the sale.

Kind Regards.

Oh and where you have just posted and added to the listing it would be better if you went back to the start and edited it from there so it would show at the beginning of the listing and not halfway down the page.

I know i will be digging them out 2moro they are not easy to get to was the thing and its been a busy few days. This is my 1st time selling so bare with me everyone if thts been the issue. i appreciate you pointing my errors out so they wont happen again and il copy paste drop into original post cheers

Its a good idea to write your user name and date on a card and place the card next to the items for sale then take the photo.

As a new member with no feedback this will at least show other members that the items you have for sale are not just other photos taken from the web.

Not having a go but am just trying to help you with your sale.

Kind Regards.

Hi @Squalleonhart: you got there in the end - good work taking on board the advice from Graham. Have to say - its a pretty fair average price for all that QB silver, especially given that you have the Griffin proof in there as well.  

Good luck. May be worth considering individual coin offers though, as not everyone needs them all...and some BU buyers may actually not want to pick up a Griffin proof. Us PM buyers are a fickle bunch 🤣

I have the whole set , so I am not a buyer - just an interested spectator.  

It may come to that i have priced the set at its worth in my eyes and under priced the rest (not massively just enough). Was hoping someone seen there was a little money to be made.......i understand it may come to that but im holding onto hope tht itl all go together.....in terms of 3 sovereigns now price has dropped it is value for money

Archived