• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Charity auction

Fifer

In memory of a, fellow member. 100% of proceeds will go to British Heart Foundation 

For auction:  X1 2 oz 2020 silver canada goose. And X1 1oz 2020 Australian kangaroo 

Condition: Goose in capsule and kangaroo in flip. Bullion grade 

Starting time and date: CLOSED

Starting price: £5

Charity donation: 100% of proceeds, from this auction, will go to the above named charity. A receipt of donation will be posted here on the auction thread. Postage will be fulfilled my end at my expense RMSD

Incentive: I will also donate a 1oz 2020 kangaroo in flip case bullion grade 

Ending time and date: Thursday 11 Feb 2020 1900 hrs (note that the silver forum will automatically order posts based on the order of posting. The order on this thread will be the order of bids made)

Set increments: as this is a charity auction bid what you feel comfortable with. Starting bid is £5

Winning bidder: the winning bidder is the person that has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. The thread posts contain timestamps so the final bid during the final minute will be the winning bid. Bids after 1900 will not be accepted. In the event the winning bidder renege on their final bid I will contact second place, third place accordingly. 

Shipping: Cost of shipping will be covered by me RMSD anywhere in the UK on the day after the auction closes. tracking will be sent to the winning bidder via, PM 

Payment terms: payment to be made 1 hr after auction closes to ensure post the next working day. Payment by bank transfer 

Photos: 

IMG_20210209_212954.jpg

IMG_20210209_213423.jpg

IMG_20210209_213303.jpg

IMG_20210209_213203.jpg

image.png.ed25603e0054a93bab17c8ed22042a58.png   Come on, Uncle Scrooge, open the sack and bid here!!!

Yes, yes, yes! 

It is not about % under or % over spot! It is about a very noble initiative. I'd like to see this more often on this forum.

I'd like to see this auction closed with a price over £1000. Unfortunately, my social position is a little too low to do this.

But, my maximum bid is £200.

3 hours ago, stefffana said:

image.png.ed25603e0054a93bab17c8ed22042a58.png   Come on, Uncle Scrooge, open the sack and bid here!!!

Yes, yes, yes! 

It is not about % under or % over spot! It is about a very noble initiative. I'd like to see this more often on this forum.

I'd like to see this auction closed with a price over £1000. Unfortunately, my social position is a little too low to do this.

But, my maximum bid is £200.

Thank you for your generosity!

Being this is a charity auction can you please clarify if your bid is £200 or your making a bid with a £200 limit in mind. 

Saves any confusion down the line. 

Thanks again! I'm sure the BHF could use the money now more than ever. 

Kind regards 

Fifer 

Just now, Fifer said:

Thank you for your generosity!

Being this is a charity auction can you please clarify if your bid is £200 or your making a bid with a £200 limit in mind. 

Saves any confusion down the line. 

Thanks again! I'm sure the BHF could use the money now more than ever. 

Kind regards 

Fifer 

Yes, £200! 

3 hours ago, Spence098 said:

I want to know where you're having this boozy lunch....lockdown is killing me 😂😂

One of my favourite steak places in Perth, Western Australia! 

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

25 minutes ago, Fifer said:

Do you have a UK address for postage? 

Postage outside the UK is not covered please see shipping section of auction terms 

Kind regards 

Fifer

Yes I have Uk address for posting. 

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

Congratulations to @CoinStruck and my deepest thanks for their fantastic donation of £220 pounds! A fantastic effort by all who took part my deepest thanks! 

Didn't expect to raise so much just shows what a generous and kind place this really is! 

Next step will be to contact @CoinStruck with tracking info and a, receipt of the donation will be made here. On the auction thread. 

Archived