• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Does anyone know any Reliable bullion/coin dealer(s) based in Ukraine / Kiev ?

Paul

A bit of a odd query, but i have a good internet friend of many years that i share a "none PM" music interest with

She lives in Kiev Ukraine 

She knows very little of my precious metals/stacking/coins etc im trying to learn her the basics.  She is looking to start buying some small gold coins

I wanted to ask the community here if anyone knows of any super reliable & trustworthy bullion dealers in Ukraine/Kiev? 

or do you know of any private coin dealer or trusted sellers.

Best or cheapest sources Ukraine to buy from , and best dealer to sell back to

She wishes to spend some of her eBay sales from her hobby so if she could pay with PayPal to that would be great 

ANY help direction or web sites would be greatly appreciated folks :)

Many thanks 

Paul 

• Founder & Administrator

Most coins and bars are likely sold by banks. The well known Archangel Michael coin (photo attached) is minted by The National Bank of Ukraine.

Ukraine-Archangel-Michael-front.pngukrainegold.jpg

Their 2021 planned mintages for their coins: https://bank.gov.ua/admin_uploads/article/Plan_іssue_com_coins_souv_prod_2021_eng.pdf

Privat Bank, Ukriane's Largest commercial bank has a page here in English: https://en.privatbank.ua/mernyye-slitki-bankovskogo-zolota may be worth contacting them to see if they sell directly or how to purchase.

From a quick search on Yandex.ru I found this: https://skupkamonet.com.ua/ru/zolotye-monety-10 but I have no idea if it is a genuine or reputable dealer.

In Russia there is unfortunately tax both on gold and silver, I thought Ukraine would likely be the same. However, according to the information I found in this article (in Russian) https://coins.kiev.ua/blog/poleznye-stati/zarabotat-na-zolote-ukraina.html there is no tax on bullion/bars in Ukraine, unsure if this also applies to coins or not. According to the article banks do not like to buy back bars from other banks. 

I think the best bet would be to check with some of the main banks there :) hopefully this of some help, apologies for the lack of finite details. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

I bought some coins from an ebay seller in Ukraine around 5 years ago. They were very reliable. Can't remember the name though. Is there a way of looking back on long term ebay history?

If you don't delete your read emails, the way I don't, then I think you should have a checkout email from the seller and you'll be able to get their username..or maybe even from any feedback given or received from them.

9 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

I bought some coins from an ebay seller in Ukraine around 5 years ago. They were very reliable. Can't remember the name though. Is there a way of looking back on long term ebay history?

Thanks Steve - normally a ebay/purchase will generate a sales email from ebay once sold.

if you do a "search" for the name of the item from the ebay item title  ( ie "archangel" )  in your email

it should bring the ebay sold email up in the results, within the email the seller ID should be shown :) 

thanks for the input @Goldfinga

I used to get the chance to roam around Kiev with my job and never came across a coin shop. However i was later informed of this company that i believe does have a shop or premises - website www.monety.com.ua but i do not know anyone that has purchased from them.

May be worth having a look?  but would be surprised if they take Paypal or use Ebay

16 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

The well known Archangel Michael coin (photo attached) is minted by The National Bank of Ukraine.

Ukraine-Archangel-Michael-front.png

Love this coin. This and the Russian St George. Reminded me to get the 2020 version. Can't find any in the UK so its off to eBay ☹️

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins

This is straight from the website of the Perth Mint.

UKRAINE

First Coin Company

52 Artema Street,

Office 31

Kyiv, 04053, Ukraine

Phone: +38 050 841 8922

Email: ty@firstcoincompany.com.ua   

Raiffeisen Bank AVAL 

9, Leskova

Kyiv 1011

Contact Person: Mrs Alla S. Ishchenko

Head of Precious Metals & Coins Team

Phone: 044 590 24 76 

Fax: 044 590 24 89 

Email: gold@aval.ua  

6 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

I've found this guy to be very reliable in the past

https://www.ebay.com/usr/mega_seller1989?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Thank you Steve, i will forward it over to her

To be sure of authenticity & secure delivery to a newbie buyer I recommended my friend took the plunge and purchases some Ukrainian Arch Angel Michael gold bullion coins with her local bank in person

Thanks again all those who helped and replied :)  

Archived