• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

On 17/06/2021 at 22:29, Kraken said:

I actually believe that GameStop is a good turnaround play

When all the free hand outs stop, inflation kicks in & people are sacked, the money may flow out of stocks like this, they will get dumped to p[ay mortgages and 3x price grocery bills ;)
Whats the holding money in this out of interest? i bet its just retail investors, many of which may be bag holding?? I cant see institutions spending much time in this stock - way too risky. 

Better meme stock businesses to put money into, but personally I am out of the market outside of gold & commodity dividend plays, although they are also short term over bought and due/are having a correction now. 

One Meme stock I think has some future value is GNUS - its a kids cartoon channel, watch it pop in a few days when they laugh kindergarten super hero. 
Its easily a $10 stock, but its been a real pain in the backside - very unpredictable & volatile. Not for me thank you. 
Im also in events so need to watch what i invest into going forward given the news last week. . ;)

Im not repeating Harry dent, just my observations, but I can see the markets selling off by the end of the month - mid July.
Im no expert but I have been watching it everyday this year and things are changing fast. 

Edit - I was working yesterday - just seen this, this is not great LOL. I bet Elon is smiling ;)

Untitled.png

Edited by Stacktastic

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use