• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 oz silver coins for sale Canadian Maples - All gone

sixgun

Please further down the thread on the number of tubes left.

I am selling some tubes of 1oz Austrian Philharmonic and Canadian Maple silver coins for a friend.

[Edit - Maples mixed years 2008 - 2010]

I am selling in tubes in the first instance to make packing and delivery easier.

Selling at a good price £22.50/ounce plus delivery.

A tube of Philharmonics is 20 x £22.50 = £450 plus delivery at buyers choice - Special Delivery recommended.

A tube of Maples is 25 x £22.50 = £562.50 plus delivery.

3 tubes of Maples available (4 in the image but i just bought one)
2 tubes Philharmonics available

UK only - Bank Transfer Payment.

philies1.jpg

philies2.jpg

849e117d-ba67-44f0-b825-e23f2bdddd3e.jpg

5a27b2e8-1237-40e0-8f57-550a706b19af.jpg

cd1918de-3925-4e75-8fa8-43ca3f101ef5.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

The coins are all in the UK. 
[Correction ]The Maples are mixed years - 2008 - 2010.
Let me see if i can get a better picture.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

i will send you a PM

Right now i have sold 2 Philharmonics and 2 Maples.

Looks like the last Maple has gone so all sold by the looks of it.

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

I will take a tube of maples

i will send you a PM

• sixgun changed the title to 1 oz silver coins for sale Philharmonics and Maples - One tube of Maples Left

One buyer has a change of mind. So there is one tube of Maples still available.

It turns out there are some more tubes, i will post when i am certain how many. These were bought from Bullion by Post and Baird at the time. Never really been out of the tubes until now

• sixgun changed the title to 1 oz silver coins for sale Philharmonics and Maples - Tubes of both still left

Ok there are 

5 tubes of Maples - 2010 and 2011)

2 tubes of Phillys (year 2011)
1 tube of phillys (year 2010)

This is the tally: (more than i initially thought)

4 tubes of Maples (year 2010) – 25 coins in each coins
1 tube of Maples (year 2011) – 25 coins in each coins
1 tubes of Phillys (year 2011) – 20 coins in each coins

All Philharmonics sold pending payment.

Remaining.

2 tubes of Maples (year 2010) – 25 coins in each
1 tube of Maples (year 2011) – 25 coins

• sixgun changed the title to 1 oz silver coins for sale Canadian Maples - Tubes still left
20 hours ago, Elbertio said:

I'll take a tube of maples if still available

Sent a pm

11 minutes ago, GavinDevon said:

If there is any left i will take them 😊

PM sent

All sold.

• sixgun changed the title to 1 oz silver coins for sale Canadian Maples - All gone

Archived