• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 20 x 1oz American Silver Eagles 2020 🦅 *£26.50 Each!*

billysilver

Welcome to the listing

🦅2020 1oz American Silver Eagle .999 Fine Silver🦅

20 Available, straight out of a United States Mint Tube

👁️Oh say can you see? Do you have 2020 Vision?👁️

2020 is the last year the original 1986 American Silver Eagle design will run for the whole year. Mid 2021 the design of the Eagle on the reverse changes.

This is your chance to grab one(or two or three!) of the 2020 American Silver Eagles with the original design for the last full year they will be produced for the cheapest price available online right now.

£28 Each + Postage of choice

£26.50 Each + Postage of choice

🙂

Thank you for looking

20210116_210958.thumb.jpg.7bdc7bd12e6f3a401d1ed57b937d7d44.jpg

20210116_211833.thumb.jpg.5f88746f91993e5849b0c0d960993e1e.jpg

20210116_212530.thumb.jpg.6b081fddaa7eba68a95068329ed068eb.jpg

• billysilver changed the title to 20 x 1oz American Silver Eagles 2020 🦅 *£27 Each* 🦅
  • billysilver changed the title to 20 x 1oz American Silver Eagles 2020 🦅 *£26.50 Each!* 🦅

Welcome to the forum @tutwood I will be happy to guide you :) 

I am going to send you a pm(private message) where we can discuss further how we may proceed, I am just gonna make a cup of tea, then will pm you.

Check the little envelope icon top right of the page, it will flash up a notification when I pm you.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay at The Silver Forum!

Kind Regards

Billy

20 x 1oz American Silver Eagles 2020 🦅 *£26.50 Each!* 🦅

Hey,

Welcome to the forum, so let's address your questions.

1. Can you pay by paypal?

It depends on each individual seller, it is entirely down to what the seller accepts, some people accept paypal friends and family payments but paypal goods and services payments incur a percentage for commercial dealings and can receive charge backs, so slim to no one will accept that as a form of payment, many will accept paypal friends and family though, most payments on here are made via bank transfer.

2. Do I pay for postage?

Again, down to the individual seller, the details will be described in the listing generally. If the listing says including postage, then postage is included, the service for this included postage offer will be the sellers choice. Most sellers do not include postage. Most listings will say the item cost plus postage of buyers choice, which is paid for by you the buyer, the service used is entirely your choice, special delivery for 3 coins is £8 so you can see why this would not be offered for free unless on an order of maybe 25, I have had free special delivery when paying for volume like that.

If you read my 20 x 1oz American Silver Eagles 2020 🦅 *£26.50 Each!* 🦅 Listing you will see the cost per coin is £26.50 + postage of buyers choice.

For 3 coins:

1st Class standard large letter is £2.33

2nd Class standard large letter is £2.03

Tracked 48 is £4.10

Special delivery is £8 (Only special delivery is insured for precious metals)

I did not include the prices for signed for services because they provide zero protection for either the buyer or seller since royal mail no longer take signatures, this is only extra money for no additional benefit.

I accept payments to bank only.

The total cost for 3 2020 American Silver Eagles is £26.50 x 3 = £79.50 + Postage of choice.

Sent 1st class: £81.83 total.

Sent 2nd class: £81.53 total.

Sent Tracked 48: £83.60 total.

Sent Special Delivery: £87.50 total.

Not all sellers will go to this length to break down your options for you and also, making a bank transfer to someone who is essentially a stranger can be daunting in a world where we are used to ebay buyer protection and paypal security, so we find ourselves relying on community rep and our own powers of discernment, in my opinion this is the best way to deal human to human because if trust can be developed and built between two humans trading, then that relationship can extend and building relationships based on trust is a valuable and rare thing nowadays but certainly needed in the world we find ourselves living in today.

You can verify my trading sales feedback(or any members) by clicking a member name and viewing their profile, you the click trading feedback tab on the profile and can view feedback for previous trades where feedback has been left, this is an important part of instilling confidence. Also how your interaction with the individual feels must certainly be an important factor and I would hope that I have made you feel confident and welcome and well informed having spent the time to write this :)

Membership tier(silver, gold, platinum, platinum plus) also can factor into reputation and trust but it's not a definitive reason to trust someone, just indicates how much someone has invested monetarily into the community.

I have been selling music production gear and video games hardware as my main source of income on ebay for a couple of years exclusively at this point and I make every effort to demonstrate care and develop trust. I began stacking in May 2020 and I love buying, stacking and selling silver more than anything I have ever done! I began selling pieces here only a couple of weeks ago although I have been a member since June, I already have positive feedback for my trades and much more to come!

So quick re-cap,

1. Seller lists with price, postage options and photos, interested buyers leave a comment and then a private message will be generally initiated by the seller(some listings will state, comments have priority over pm's, which means comment first for place in the queue and the seller will then pm you)

2. Total cost and payment method will be discussed and agreed between buyer and seller.

3. Buyer makes payment and provides name and address.

4. Seller confirms receipt of payment.

5. Seller dispatches item and provides verification(if a good seller)

6. Buyer receives item/s and fills a bath and swims in their bullion like Scrooge McDuck 🦆

I personally provide a photo of the item packed with postage printed and then a second photo of the postage receipt when posted for buyer confidence and security.

I hope this helps, let me know if and how you wish to proceed.

I have pm'd you now @tutwood

:)

3 hours ago, billysilver said:

20 x 1oz American Silver Eagles 2020 🦅 *£26.50 Each!* 🦅

Hey,

Welcome to the forum, so let's address your questions.

1. Can you pay by paypal?

It depends on each individual seller, it is entirely down to what the seller accepts, some people accept paypal friends and family payments but paypal goods and services payments incur a percentage for commercial dealings and can receive charge backs, so slim to no one will accept that as a form of payment, many will accept paypal friends and family though, most payments on here are made via bank transfer.

2. Do I pay for postage?

Again, down to the individual seller, the details will be described in the listing generally. If the listing says including postage, then postage is included, the service for this included postage offer will be the sellers choice. Most sellers do not include postage. Most listings will say the item cost plus postage of buyers choice, which is paid for by you the buyer, the service used is entirely your choice, special delivery for 3 coins is £8 so you can see why this would not be offered for free unless on an order of maybe 25, I have had free special delivery when paying for volume like that.

If you read my 20 x 1oz American Silver Eagles 2020 🦅 *£26.50 Each!* 🦅 Listing you will see the cost per coin is £26.50 + postage of buyers choice.

For 3 coins:

1st Class standard large letter is £2.33

2nd Class standard large letter is £2.03

Tracked 48 is £4.10

Special delivery is £8 (Only special delivery is insured for precious metals)

I did not include the prices for signed for services because they provide zero protection for either the buyer or seller since royal mail no longer take signatures, this is only extra money for no additional benefit.

I accept payments to bank only.

The total cost for 3 2020 American Silver Eagles is £26.50 x 3 = £79.50 + Postage of choice.

Sent 1st class: £81.83 total.

Sent 2nd class: £81.53 total.

Sent Tracked 48: £83.60 total.

Sent Special Delivery: £87.50 total.

Not all sellers will go to this length to break down your options for you and also, making a bank transfer to someone who is essentially a stranger can be daunting in a world where we are used to ebay buyer protection and paypal security, so we find ourselves relying on community rep and our own powers of discernment, in my opinion this is the best way to deal human to human because if trust can be developed and built between two humans trading, then that relationship can extend and building relationships based on trust is a valuable and rare thing nowadays but certainly needed in the world we find ourselves living in today.

You can verify my trading sales feedback(or any members) by clicking a member name and viewing their profile, you the click trading feedback tab on the profile and can view feedback for previous trades where feedback has been left, this is an important part of instilling confidence. Also how your interaction with the individual feels must certainly be an important factor and I would hope that I have made you feel confident and welcome and well informed having spent the time to write this :)

Membership tier(silver, gold, platinum, platinum plus) also can factor into reputation and trust but it's not a definitive reason to trust someone, just indicates how much someone has invested monetarily into the community.

I have been selling music production gear and video games hardware as my main source of income on ebay for a couple of years exclusively at this point and I make every effort to demonstrate care and develop trust. I began stacking in May 2020 and I love buying, stacking and selling silver more than anything I have ever done! I began selling pieces here only a couple of weeks ago although I have been a member since June, I already have positive feedback for my trades and much more to come!

So quick re-cap,

1. Seller lists with price, postage options and photos, interested buyers leave a comment and then a private message will be generally initiated by the seller(some listings will state, comments have priority over pm's, which means comment first for place in the queue and the seller will then pm you)

2. Total cost and payment method will be discussed and agreed between buyer and seller.

3. Buyer makes payment and provides name and address.

4. Seller confirms receipt of payment.

5. Seller dispatches item and provides verification(if a good seller)

6. Buyer receives item/s and fills a bath and swims in their bullion like Scrooge McDuck 🦆

I personally provide a photo of the item packed with postage printed and then a second photo of the postage receipt when posted for buyer confidence and security.

I hope this helps, let me know if and how you wish to proceed.

I have pm'd you now @tutwood

:)

Now that is a detailed answer on how a transaction should be conducted, it should be pinned as an example of what is required to trade safely on this forum......with individual tweeks as required

Archived