• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Buying here on site

Isitreal

Thanks Billysilver, just scanned through the page, so do I need to start paying the monthly fee to buy coins? I'm not a business or sell anything I'm just a regular Joe who wants to have my money replaced by gold instead of it being stuck in the bank.

No problem @Isitreal

You do not need to have a paid membership to buy any coins on the site but being a paid member gives you the benefit of seeing "hidden listings".

These are items sold here that are able to be seen 3 days earlier than a non paying member. This type of listing will appear to a non-paying member as "hidden listing" in the trades section. The best deals on the site are accessible this way. If it's a good deal, as a paid member you will see it first and if it's a good deal, it will snapped up immediately, never to be seen by non paying members.

Welcome & if you are unsure on anything else, please ask, there will always be a member happy to help.

Kind Regards :)

Archived