• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gods of Olympus sets part I and part III

TheBeast

For sale!

very beautiful sets of the gods of Olympus antiqued and in high reliëf from The Perth Mint. I’ll ship both sets from the Netherlands for only €615,- !! 

16oz of silver!

Both sets are new with box and coa and have mintage of 1.000 each.

Part 1 - €320 incl shipping.

- 2oz Zeus
- 2oz Hera
- 2oz Poseidon
- 2oz Demeter

Part 3 - €320 incl shipping.

- 2oz Aphrodite
- 2oz Hephaestus
- 2oz Hermes
- 2oz Hestia

thank you!

EB3633A0-B066-4D94-8CD5-FDF8BE1392FE.jpeg

FB876923-339E-48E9-84B0-F4224E02054C.jpeg

B56EDE1E-4FFA-44C5-93C5-F410CB33EB82.jpeg

AA525E26-0CCA-421A-948B-97DC9C10C827.jpeg

8D25548D-E8C0-4DF3-A466-3933C2D433BF.jpeg

FB120CF9-1D11-4688-94A1-FED7D2104505.jpeg

92E41A36-51C4-4759-B6D6-FF3C946DC8AC.jpeg

9ED82F5F-9013-47D3-910D-A1162420DA0B.jpeg

2804879F-15D7-4BE9-8AC5-79C8F313B433.jpeg

598C48C0-335C-4F6C-AFC7-B01821FC59B3.jpeg

1 minute ago, TheBeast said:

Maybe I can make 2 packages..? 🤔

To be honest haven't read into the whole vat thing, but would rather wait for a while and see how things go. I have had single coins from Korea slip through before. But wouldnt want to risk it for this many coins.

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

To be honest haven't read into the whole vat thing, but would rather wait for a while and see how things go. I have had single coins from Korea slip through before. But wouldnt want to risk it for this many coins.

I do understand, I’m waiting for a package from the states but sometimes the VAT is killing... 😒

These coins are absolutely stunning, Hermes is my favourite.

If they were in The UK I would snap them up immediately.

Thanks for sharing them simply for the reason my eyes have been treated very well this evening with such beautiful photos!

I Love the Artistry, very very nice.

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Simplified all U.K imports and exports as of Jan 2021 have 20% lumped on top of the price you pay, plus the handling fee for the courier company, so if you want coins from The EU right now, expect to pay at least 20% on top plus the handling fee....

13 minutes ago, billysilver said:

These coins are absolutely stunning, Hermes is my favourite.

If they were in The UK I would snap them up immediately.

Thanks for sharing them simply for the reason my eyes have been treated very well this evening with such beautiful photos!

I Love the Artistry, very very nice.

Thank you for your kind post! 

8 hours ago, Mikeee166 said:

Even with VAT its a very very cheap price of around £330 per set. Cheapest on feebay £375, dealers are 400+ 

20% of £330 is £66 V.A.T, would make it £396 + UK Courier Company Handling Fee: £8 Royal Mail(Other couriers may charge more)

So at a minimum the total to import each set to The U.K is £404 Total per set.

Works out cheaper to buy on ebay if that's in The U.K.....

22 minutes ago, billysilver said:

20% of £330 is £66 V.A.T, would make it £396 + UK Courier Company Handling Fee: £8 Royal Mail(Other couriers may charge more)

The set is €625,- that’s about £564 so with vat:

£564 + 20% = £676,80

5 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

The set is €625,- that’s about £564 so with vat:

£564 + 20% = £676,80

Woahhhh, I missed the Euro Sign!

That is a great price even with v.a.t then. Also I was thinking there may be a different v.a.t rule for collectable silver Vs bullion grade, v.a.t that for now is 5% for collectable silver. Don't quote me on it but I think it's correct...

Good luck on the sale, great coins and good price.

9 minutes ago, billysilver said:

Woahhhh, I missed the Euro Sign!

That is a great price even with v.a.t then. Also I was thinking there may be a different v.a.t rule for collectable silver Vs bullion grade, v.a.t that for now is 5% for collectable silver. Don't quote me on it but I think it's correct...

Good luck on the sale, great coins and good price.

Thank you! I’ll hope you’re right! That would make it even a better deal! 😃

1 hour ago, billysilver said:

I think you completely misread or mis calculated.... €625 = (currently)£552 we then times by vat 20% or 1.2 = £662 ÷ 2 for per set price = £331 currently. I infer postage is included you know because it says incl shipping. How did you arrive at £404? 

If vat is only 5% then even better 😀

Archived