• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2021 Gold Bullion Sovereigns Released

Zhorro

39 minutes ago, Fadeingstar said:

You know of anywhere to get them cheaper than the RM?

Looks like atkinsons are a few pounds cheaper, no doubt a few more dealers will have them advertised on their websites by the end of the day. 

Interesting to see that they haven't put any of the new security features they placed on the 2021 Britannia on the sovereign and kept to the standard sovereign design.

54 minutes ago, GoldStatue said:

Looks like atkinsons are a few pounds cheaper, no doubt a few more dealers will have them advertised on their websites by the end of the day. 

Interesting to see that they haven't put any of the new security features they placed on the 2021 Britannia on the sovereign and kept to the standard sovereign design.

I think changing the bullion sovereign is pretty much never going to happen - it is too special in its history of design. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 hours ago, GoldStatue said:

The quality of the modern bullion Sov in terms of detail is to my eye lower than that of the Britannia.   I think they would need to up their game to put the hologram type feature on Sovs.  

best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

1 hour ago, dicker said:

The quality of the modern bullion Sov in terms of detail is to my eye lower than that of the Britannia.   I think they would need to up their game to put the hologram type feature on Sovs.  

best

Dicker

They won't do that, as BYB said. That would be like sacrilege. There are certain things you just don't do. Then again, we've seen privies on the strike-on-the-day and proof sovereigns, so... 

Is anyone going to count the number of mills on the milled edge of the 2021 sovereign when it arrives?  The proof version had 95 mills around the edge to represent the Queen's 95th birthday (as well as a privy mark which the bullion version does not have).

Archived