• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver stack 33 x 1oz and 5 x 10oz for Sale - No split - Oxford, UK

KeithSilver

***SOLD***

Hi all and Happy New Year.

Selling to fund some new interesting rarer Silver pieces. I haven't got time to split this and sell separately. I think the price is fair to both collectors and re-sellers.

Items:

1 x 1oz Britannia 2019

17 x 1oz Britannia 2020

1 x 1oz Valiant 2019

1 x 1oz Royal Arms 2019

1 x 1oz Australia Kangaroo 2019

1 x 1oz Australia Kangaroo 2020

1 x 1oz Australia Kookaburra 30th Anniversary 2020

1 x 1oz Canada Maple 2019

1 x 1oz Canada Maple 2020

1 x 1oz Krugerrand 2018

1 x 1oz Krugerrand 2019

1 x 1oz Krugerrand 2020

1 x 1oz USA Liberty 1986

1 x 1oz USA Liberty 2006

1 x 1oz USA Liberty 2019

1 x 1oz USA Liberty 2020

1 x 1oz Austria Philharmonika 2020

1 x 10oz Valiant 2018

2 x 10oz Valiant 2019

1 x 10oz Valiant 2020

1 x 10oz Canada Maple 2020

Box/COA: 10oz coins come in capsule. I have a Royal Mint tube for 25 x 1oz, the rest I will put in a coin sleeves. 

Condition notes: Bought uncirculated from very well known mints, I have all receipts should someone want to see on collection. Only one 10oz coin has been opened as I just had to hold it 😊

Everything looks in perfect condition. 

Price: £2000

Item Location: Just south of Oxford UK

Shipping: Would rather collection as a newbie. We can talk about postage.

Sorry - No overseas sale.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP only.

Dispatch Time: Ready now for Covid-safe collection.

Photos: 

Silver1.jpg

Silver2.jpg

Absolutely bargain price. And your so close to me! Been wanting those 10 oz valiant for a long time, such a shame Christmas wiped my funds! 

If you do split (highly unlikely), please keep me in mind! I'd ever be able to collect! 

Let's see if I can find 2000 spare 

Archived