• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3 x 1oz James Bond Bars (in capsules) - for 24hr auction (with charity contributions)

AndrewSL76

Item for auction: 3 x 1oz James Bond bar (with capsule) 

Condition: Please refer to pictures. If you need more pictures please let me know.

Starting Time and Date: 11.00am. Wednesday 30 December 2020.

Starting Price: £1.

Charity Donation: I will donate 25% of the final selling fee to Parkinson's UK.

Ending Time and Date: 11.00am. Thursday 31 December 2020. Note that The forum will automatically order posts based on the order of posting. The order on this thread will be the order of bids made.

Set Increments: There are no maximum increments. Minimum increments are £1.

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. The thread posts contain timestamps and so the final bid during the final minute of the auction will be the winning bid (i.e. the auction ends at 11.00am and there are three bids of £1, £2, and then £3 during 11.00am and then a bid of £5 at 11.01am, the winning bid would be the bid of £3.) In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place etc. accordingly. 

Shipping: 6.50 for Special; 2.50 for first class recorded. Only special will be insured. Non UK delivery prices to be confirmed and agreed prior to bids being placed, please. 

Item Location: UK.

Shipping destinations: Will post worldwide. Winning bidder to assume responsibility for all postage and taxes that may be applicable.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer or PayPal in GBP only.

Dispatch Time: Aim to dispatch within 2 working days at the moment as my post office can be extremely busy. Please confirm with me prior to payment if a quick dispatch is desired so I can see if possible.

Photos

bars.png

11 hours ago, Chrissyblards1 said:

Rather angry Andrew? Happy new year. Wow. 

You’ve totally misunderstood. I am actually happy as the bars sold for more than I expected.

I had already moved from a 25% donation to a 30% donation and mentioned before the auction ended that it may rise further.

On 30/12/2020 at 14:57, AndrewSL76 said:

Change to Charitable donation on basis of amount this auction has reached already: Currently 30% of final fee - and this may rise further as I am not seeking to make a profit over and above what was paid for the coins and capsules.

Andrew.

I rounded this up to make more impact for Parkinson’s UK and because the price you paid, not including postage costs which are separate, allowed me to do so and only take a slight loss on the bars.

You get beautiful bars for £121.50. I get £75 and £40 has gone to Parkinson’s. 

Happy New Year indeed! You will have the bars on Tuesday next week as they are being sent on Monday. 

Andrew.

Archived