• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Being canny at £20/Oz!

kamik0zi

4 minutes ago, KPW82 said:

Do you think £25 is a reasonable price for 1oz coins at the moment? I've been picking bits up off ebay for around that price lately (inc delivery)

I'm selling tubes of 20 for £22/oz and individual coins for £23/oz, excluding postage. Would you like any?

On 19/12/2020 at 23:29, kamik0zi said:

Massive respect to those who will offer no more than £20/oz for bullion coins when spot is currently at £19.10/oz! I need those negotiation skills!

What was the context dude? Like small quantities? To be fair, I’ll brass neck at that if it’s for 5+ tubes, especially if it’s older and was likely purchased at a much lower price many years ago. To be fair though, wouldn’t dream of an offer at that price on a small quantity! I figure if someone wants a fast sale of anything over 100oz in one hit, they may take an offer. You can always go up, but never drop down!

On 24/12/2020 at 18:00, ShropshireTom said:

What was the context dude? Like small quantities? To be fair, I’ll brass neck at that if it’s for 5+ tubes, especially if it’s older and was likely purchased at a much lower price many years ago. To be fair though, wouldn’t dream of an offer at that price on a small quantity! I figure if someone wants a fast sale of anything over 100oz in one hit, they may take an offer. You can always go up, but never drop down!

1 tube of 2014 Philharmonikers lol!

I respect a negotiating position, but in this case there was no negotiating!

52 minutes ago, kamik0zi said:

1 tube of 2014 Philharmonikers lol!

I respect a negotiating position, but in this case there was no negotiating!

Yeah that’s a brass neck pal! I wouldn’t have gone that low on a single tube, even if I was being on the cheeky side!

Archived