• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queen's Beasts 10 oz

Lucylucy

4 hours ago, Lucylucy said:

Hello,

Is there any news on the two remaining?

Thanks

The release schedule will likely see the next one around March 2021 and the final one September 2021

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Just now, BackyardBullion said:

The release schedule will likely see the next one around March 2021 and the final one September 2021

I wonder the difference in prices, assuming we wont be able to get the deals on Silver we once could. 

37 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

I wonder the difference in prices, assuming we wont be able to get the deals on Silver we once could. 

Hopefully by March and certainly by September some form of trade deal will be in place and we can resume buying silver abroad compared to the UK.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

Hopefully by March and certainly by September some form of trade deal will be in place and we can resume buying silver abroad compared to the UK.

That will be nice... or silver will go up in price... and that will be nice too ;) Win win! ;)

• 2 months later...

so just to be clear, the reason why I cannot find any 10oz silver 'White Greyhound of Richmond' & 'White Horse of Hanover' in that format, is because they are still to be released, right?

I just bought 7 out of 10 of the Queen's Beasts coins in 10oz silver and I am in the process of hopefully finalizing a deal on ebay about the last one (The Lion of England).

So I'm missing those two mentioned above.

Thx!

IMG_4931.thumb.JPG.1ccaa05f43692e293c5f9636b0fe2ac2.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

• 7 months later...

so, just a little update.

Got hold of the first, rare and thus far more expensive 'The Lion of England'

spacer.png

It wasnt in tip top aka immaculate condition, but still very nice enough and had to get the round see thru box separately.
Paid 604 euro on ebay, wich is about as cheap as they get (back a few months ago). Now they could sell cheaper and one could have new ones (if you can find em) for not much more money.

And as soon as 'The White Horse of Hanover' got available, I stacked it, for 300 euro.

spacer.png

Now I see it at 250 euro on the same website I bought it from (europeanmint).

So, I got em all but one: 'The White Greyhound of Richmond'
spacer.png

Very happy with these possession, the most proud of, next to my 2x 5 1oz Cook Island coins, biggest 1oz format. :)
Big 5 Expeditions and 5 ancient civilizations of the world.

spacer.png

big format for 1oz as I said, thus very thin, looks very cool though 😎 as does the boxes (but I managed to bundle them in one box with the same fit and finish, because I havent got place for 2 such boxes lol)

Edited by Eriko

On 04/10/2021 at 23:47, Eriko said:

so, just a little update.

Got hold of the first, rare and thus far more expensive 'The Lion of England'

spacer.png

It wasnt in tip top aka immaculate condition, but still very nice enough and had to get the round see thru box separately.
Paid 604 euro on ebay, wich is about as cheap as they get (back a few months ago). Now they could sell cheaper and one could have new ones (if you can find em) for not much more money.

And as soon as 'The White Horse of Hanover' got available, I stacked it, for 300 euro.

spacer.png

Now I see it at 250 euro on the same website I bought it from (europeanmint).

So, I got em all but one: 'The White Greyhound of Richmond'
spacer.png

Very happy with these possession, the most proud of, next to my 2x 5 1oz Cook Island coins, biggest 1oz format. :)
Big 5 Expeditions and 5 ancient civilizations of the world.

spacer.png

big format for 1oz as I said, thus very thin, looks very cool though 😎 as does the boxes (but I managed to bundle them in one box with the same fit and finish, because I havent got place for 2 such boxes lol)

Beautiful coins 😍

Edited by Mothballjim