• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Eldorado Coins Germany

Steve007

Hi all

i’m new to stacking and have just made my first european purchase from Eldorado Coins in Germany, i shall make a video of the experience and post it on youtube (another first for me). I know its a bit late to ask but has anyone bought from this place, i did do research first and I didn’t find anything negative. My youtube channel is “Slippo ss”, there is nothing to view yet but i will do an unboxing when it arrives. 

ps

thanks to BYB backyard bullion and Stacker Noob UK for your videos on youtube have helped me lots.

6 minutes ago, Steve007 said:

I know its a bit late to ask but has anyone bought from this place, i did do research first and I didn’t find anything negative.

I have bought from them several times- the most straightforward and pleasant buying experience I have had from any PM dealer.  

Welcome. I’ve subbed to your channel and look forward to your first video mate 👍🏻 

I also have a channel under the same name and my forum name. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

Arrived today - spot on Brits, straight from the Royal Mint. I shall be ordering more in the future. 

On the note of dealers I have been warned about gold silver.be (whom I was considering ordering off) & after some research on here and off here, it seems that they are not a very nice company to deal with especially when something goes wrong. Stories of very bad packing, 1kg down on orders, 2 coins in a large box with zero protection, deliveries that get lost & just generally unprofessional & rude customer service. I don't think this is the case with all customers, but I have seen enough bad press to make me not ever want to make an order with them.

European Mint seem to be one of the best options, but I like Eldorado for thier cheap delivery cost (£9) if buying bullion silver. 

3 minutes ago, GoldStatue said:

I found it a bit of a trade off with gs.be, they have a great selection of coins to pick from and they process the orders really quickly but getting a response from their customer service is like getting blood out of a stone and the shipping is a bit pricey.

Likewise. I've had a couple of dozen orders from them and only ever one issue , one coin didn't turn up. It was added to my next order, after I assume they re-watched the packing process. I cancelled one order with them, no issue either. Personally I can't fault them. But I do understand other people's issues. 

On 29/11/2020 at 21:04, Steve007 said:

Hi all

i’m new to stacking and have just made my first european purchase from Eldorado Coins in Germany, i shall make a video of the experience and post it on youtube (another first for me). I know its a bit late to ask but has anyone bought from this place, i did do research first and I didn’t find anything negative. My youtube channel is “Slippo ss”, there is nothing to view yet but i will do an unboxing when it arrives. 

ps

thanks to BYB backyard bullion and Stacker Noob UK for your videos on youtube have helped me lots.

Ok so i bought from Eldorado Coins in Germany and it was a good experience, it went very smooth and easy to do with no hidden VAT prices. i shall use again.

Many thanks Eldorado Coins...

Archived