• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver ASE 75th WWII anniversary coin

CollectorNo1

Hi all

I know I spoke to a few of you who eventually got this coin and some that said it's still processing.

I did get confirmation and it now says shipped.

My query is if anyone can help and if anyone here in the UK got this coin...

I've had an email from the Courier UPS that states I have to pay import taxes on this coin of £28 ??

Did any here in the UKhave to pay these taxes? Has come as a bit of a shock to me.

Thankyou

Cn1

Yeah I got hit with £28.35 in VAT too.  You can pay online or with cash on delivery.  I really wish the UK Govt. would stop this nonsense with VAT on silver bullion.

Dissolve it, precipitate it, melt it, electrolyse it and pour yourself a stash worthy of a king!  Then bury the fecker under a tree :)

40 minutes ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Thanks

So it's not a scam??? Did you have to pay before you recd the coin??

Yeah.. UPS turned up at my door.. I watched him get out the van.. get back in and drive away. I called up and then found out i needed to pay the charge.. They two hours later the guy returned. You used to be able to pay at the door but now.. due to "Disease who shall not be named" they can't take the  payment.. apparently

I paid mine with cash at the door last week.  The UPS driver had no issue, just sealed it in an envelope, gave me a receipt and off he went.

Dissolve it, precipitate it, melt it, electrolyse it and pour yourself a stash worthy of a king!  Then bury the fecker under a tree :)

On 25/11/2020 at 03:44, Jokke said:

I live in Mexico and got mine today. I had to pay about $22 US at the door

Coin.jpg

Beautiful coin.  Thanks for sharing the image.  Unfortunately I never got to see or hold mine.  I sold it unopened so I could buy more for my stack.

5 hours ago, SilverHoarder said:

Beautiful coin.  Thanks for sharing the image.  Unfortunately I never got to see or hold mine.  I sold it unopened so I could buy more for my stack.

You are welcome. I am going to keep mine since I collect. However, I do wish I could flip it so I could make some quick cash to buy more coins :)

Archived